Sanders gets tough reception at minority women's event, signaling challenges ahead

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
ReadingRainbow
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

morgan wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 12:29 pm
ReadingRainbow wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 12:28 pm
morgan wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 12:25 pm Of course here comes the unwarranted rude personal attacks from the left. I guess this article triggered them. As if your establishment would really allow Bernie to win anyway. :lol:
You're getting all worked up over nothing.
Lmao!

Why do you think you can act rude to anyone on the left all day long, but if anyone says anything to you that is even slightly rude- it’s unwarranted?
Where was I rude?
This is a group for both parties to discuss the merits of an argument.

Insulting the left all day ( half of this group) stops it from being a group where discussion can happen... and in turn, insulting the right all day does the same thing.
morgan
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Oh. I see. I say something "rude" about Bernie or Biden or Hillary and that's a "personal" attack on YOU and all the posters on the Left here.
Wow. It's amazing any of us are still members of this group. :lol:

TheQueenOfEverything wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 12:35 pm Quit playing, nobody believes you. You are constantly trying to instigate a fight, you know it, and we all know you know it.

210E2C68-0509-43E3-864C-2EC91C99ED5A.jpeg

Lmao!

Why do you think you can act rude to anyone on the left all day long, but if anyone says anything to you that is even slightly rude- it’s unwarranted?
Where was I rude?
KAG
Mean Girl
ReadingRainbow
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

morgan wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 12:42 pm Hilarious. I'm told I have no sense of irony, that I have no credibility, and that I'm rude. All by 3 people who are derailing my thread and trying to cause drama, thus breaking the rules of the board.

Ironic.
You derailed your own thread with the first two replies you made on this post...
TheQueenOfEverything
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Saying you have no sense of irony is not an attack, it is an observation of the fact that you don’t have even one standard that goes both ways. And nobody is derailing anything, you were trying to instigate shit just like you always are and you got what you wanted. We are riding the train down the track you chose. You should be thanking us.
morgan wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 12:42 pm Hilarious. I'm told I have no sense of irony, that I have no credibility, and that I'm rude. All by 3 people who are derailing my thread and trying to cause drama, thus breaking the rules of the board.

Ironic.
TheQueenOfEverything
Regent
Regent

Unread post

She knows. Instigating drama and then playing dumb about it is her sole contradiction to this board.
ReadingRainbow wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 12:44 pm

Ironic.
You derailed your own thread with the first two replies you made on this post...
morgan
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

ReadingRainbow wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 12:43 pm

Lmao!

Where was I rude?

Insulting the left all day ( half of this group) stops it from being a group where discussion can happen... and in turn, insulting the right all day does the same thing.
ROTFLMAO!
Get over yourself!
People insult the right and Trump and Conservative politicians ALL the time here. A little while ago Queen said Trump wants to rape his daughter!

GET OVER YOURSELF.

I'm doing nothing wrong. You think I am, report me.
KAG
Mean Girl
TheQueenOfEverything
Regent
Regent

Unread post

1.I didn’t say rape. You really like lying, huh?
2. That was in DIRECT response to you calling someone else a pervert. You also like to instigate and then complain when you succeed. Super weird.
morgan wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 12:48 pm

Where was I rude?

ROTFLMAO!
Get over yourself!
People insult the right and Trump and Conservative politicians ALL the time here. A little while ago Queen said Trump wants to rape his daughter!

GET OVER YOURSELF.

morgan
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

ReadingRainbow wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 12:44 pm

Ironic.
Again. Get over yourself. It’s my thread. If you don’t like it, don’t come into it.
KAG
Mean Girl
morgan
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Sure Jan.

TheQueenOfEverything wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 12:49 pm I didn’t say rape.
morgan wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 12:48 pm

ROTFLMAO!
Get over yourself!

GET OVER YOURSELF.

KAG
Mean Girl
Billie.jeens
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

"how he would handle the rise in white supremacy"

I don't know what that means.
“Modern journalism is all about deciding which facts the public shouldn’t know because they might reflect badly on Democrats."
Locked Previous topicNext topic