Cop, teacher, others accused of trying to lure teens for S*x

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
TheQueenOfEverything
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Expecting higher standards of behavior from elected officials than I do from every random person I meet on the street (virtual or otherwise) is not putting them on a pedestal. I expect my elected officials to have above average judgement, ethics, and decorum. They are people, but there’s a reason we don’t just randomly appoint whoever we stumble across to be in charge of things.
jas wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 11:37 am
TheQueenOfEverything wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 11:33 am You don’t have higher standards for your elected officials than you do for anonymous people on an internet message board?
jas wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 11:18 am

Considering she didn't even get a "like" to her reply, I don't think there's any hypocrisy. There is a very obvious divide between members in this group. You don't have to keep it going. If we can't get along in here how the hell do we expect our government to do any better?

Are we really that hopeless?
I don't put people on pedestals because of their job. They're still people just like you.
jas
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

TheQueenOfEverything wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 11:40 am Expecting higher standards of behavior from elected officials than I do from every random person I meet on the street (virtual or otherwise) is not putting them on a pedestal. I expect my elected officials to have above average judgement, ethics, and decorum. They are people, but there’s a reason we don’t just randomly appoint whoever we stumble across to be in charge of things.
jas wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 11:37 am
TheQueenOfEverything wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 11:33 am You don’t have higher standards for your elected officials than you do for anonymous people on an internet message board?

I don't put people on pedestals because of their job. They're still people just like you.
No - you elected them because of who they are, what they believe in and what you think they are going to do for your community, state or country.
MOD isn't a random person - she's been on CM old and new, for quite a while. I have seen much better from her, so I thought I would have a chat about it. It would be entirely different if it were a new screen name.
12skipafew
Khaleesi
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Remember to stay on topic and don't hijack posts. The original topic has nothing to do with liberals vs conservatives. Thanks!
🤓The Admin 🤓
BionicBunny
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

TheQueenOfEverything wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 11:32 am Do you wanna compare lists of Democrats convicted of S*x crimes (especially involving children) vs Republicans? Because we can do that if you want but y’all gonna end up looking mighty sheepish when we’re done....
BionicBunny wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 1:03 am
Mother_of_Dragons wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2019 11:55 pm Must be republicans...
Nah, just liberal buddies of Joe Biden!
Nah, you should just take a load off and have a tea party with the kidsJoe Biden and Bill Clinton. No need for lists. It’s not a competition, girl! Sit down! 😂
TheQueenOfEverything
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Oh so you just wanna take digs at the other side while pretending your party isn’t completely lousy with actual convicted S*x offenders, got it.

Hey should we invite trump over to talk about what a hot piece of ass his daughter is? Nah, on second thought, never mind... I do have an 11 year old girl myself and it would really skeeve me out if he talked about how he’ll be dating her like he did that one little girl 🤢
BionicBunny wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 12:14 pm
TheQueenOfEverything wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 11:32 am Do you wanna compare lists of Democrats convicted of S*x crimes (especially involving children) vs Republicans? Because we can do that if you want but y’all gonna end up looking mighty sheepish when we’re done....
BionicBunny wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 1:03 am

Nah, just liberal buddies of Joe Biden!
Nah, you should just take a load off and have a tea party with the kidsJoe Biden and Bill Clinton. No need for lists. It’s not a competition, girl! Sit down! 😂
BionicBunny
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

TheQueenOfEverything wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 12:15 pm Oh so you just wanna take digs at the other side while pretending your party isn’t completely lousy with actual convicted S*x offenders, got it.
1. You were the one who started taking digs at republicans. YOU are the one who brought them up and brought politics into it. And.... aren’t YOU the one who had a fit in the other post about the someone saying something about Bernie Sanders in a post about a dead five year old! Hmmmmm
Hypocrite!!!!
2. I’m not one side or the other. I’m in between but people like you make me lean more to the right because the left keep making complete asses out of themselves. Have fun with that and.... good day, sir!
TheQueenOfEverything
Regent
Regent

Unread post

1 no the f**k I was not, pay some attention to who you are quoting, damn

2 bullshit
BionicBunny wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 12:20 pm
TheQueenOfEverything wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 12:15 pm Oh so you just wanna take digs at the other side while pretending your party isn’t completely lousy with actual convicted S*x offenders, got it.

1. You were the one who started taking digs at republicans. YOU are the one who brought them up and brought politics into it. And.... aren’t YOU the one who had a fit in the other post about the someone saying something about Bernie Sanders in a post about a dead five year old! Hmmmmm
Hypocrite!!!!
2. I’m not one side or the other. I’m in between but people like you make me lean more to the right because the left keep making complete asses out of themselves. Have fun with that and.... good day, sir!
BionicBunny
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

TheQueenOfEverything wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 12:21 pm 1 no the f**k I was not, pay some attention to who you are quoting, damn

2 bullshit
Hypocrite!!!!
1. Wellll... I could have sworn I saw something said about Bernie in that post about the child and it was either you or dragon who went off. Buuuut looking at it now I only see 4 replies so either they have been removed or it’s another post about the kid.

Anywaaaaaaay....... I found a different one of you on a different post that pretty much says the same thing. So here is a screen shot hypocrite....

2. Bullshit? How the f**k do you know my views? Oh that’s right, you don’t!
Attachments
6E421952-C88E-4164-9702-DCC2289D046A.jpeg
TheQueenOfEverything
Regent
Regent

Unread post

1 I’m not the one who brought up Republicans or politics in this thread, brain trust. No hypocrisy here, thanks for playing, better luck next time.

2 I know what you share on here. I also know that people with integrity don’t base their political views on how nice strangers on the internet are to them.
BionicBunny wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 12:49 pm
TheQueenOfEverything wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 12:21 pm 1 no the f**k I was not, pay some attention to who you are quoting, damn

2 bullshit

Hypocrite!!!!
1. Wellll... I could have sworn I saw something said about Bernie in that post about the child and it was either you or dragon who went off. Buuuut looking at it now I only see 4 replies so either they have been removed or it’s another post about the kid.

Anywaaaaaaay....... I found a different one of you on a different post that pretty much says the same thing. So here is a screen shot hypocrite....

2. Bullshit? How the f**k do you know my views? Oh that’s right, you don’t!
Locked Previous topicNext topic