Assistant principal made student use a marker to fill in shaved hairstyle that violated dress code

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Well, that was ... Creative ...

The good thing is permanent marker won't hurt him. The parents are supposed to know the dress code and police what their children do accordingly. The mother is at fault, not the child, so I take issue with punishing the kid. He was just being a kid. Mother should have reigned that in.
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
BionicBunny
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Mother_of_Dragons wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2019 11:54 pm
BionicBunny wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2019 11:02 pm
morgan wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2019 3:38 pm

Who cares? Why are you so invested? Christ, go play with yourself and leave others alone.
I know right! Good grief. She laughed.
Still wondering what is funny about the story. Did I miss something?
It’s funny because the kid has choices and in the end the choice was made to take a marker to his head. 😂
Deleted User 1018

Unread post

LOL. The kid was given three options, call his family, take detention, or color. Kid chose to color. I don't know why they didn't just leave the kid alone. The design dont look extreme at all.
Deleted User 1018

Unread post

BionicBunny wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 1:05 am
Mother_of_Dragons wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2019 11:54 pm
BionicBunny wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2019 11:02 pm

I know right! Good grief. She laughed.
Still wondering what is funny about the story. Did I miss something?
It’s funny because the kid has choices and in the end the choice was made to take a marker to his head. 😂
I'm laughing because he chose to color. That is going to take some time to wash off his head. The kid should have just called home
Locked Previous topicNext topic