Texas couple sentenced for enslaving West African girl for more than 16 years

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Francee89
Regent
Regent

Unread post

morgan wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2019 1:47 pm Guinea is 85% Muslim. I'm guessing the wealthy Mohamed was used to having an African child S*x slave in his home and wasn't able to assimilate into American culture and follow our laws.
Where are you getting that she was a S*x slave? They were charged and convicted of forced labor, conspiracy to commit alien harboring and alien harboring. There were no charges related to rape or sexual abuse.
TheQueenOfEverything
Regent
Regent

Unread post

she made it up.
Francee89 wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2019 6:16 pm
morgan wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2019 1:47 pm Guinea is 85% Muslim. I'm guessing the wealthy Mohamed was used to having an African child S*x slave in his home and wasn't able to assimilate into American culture and follow our laws.
Where are you getting that she was a S*x slave? They were charged and convicted of forced labor, conspiracy to commit alien harboring and alien harboring. There were no charges related to rape or sexual abuse.
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Lemons wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2019 3:02 pm
morgan wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2019 2:44 pm
It's got nothing to do with religion. It's the culture where these people come from, they aren't the first wealthy foreigners who now live here and seem to think it's OK to keep a slave. Hopefully they are deported after their sentence.
I misread. What I meant to say is I agree it's nothing to do with religion. But anyway they're scum that deserve to serve their time, pay their fine of which she likely deserves more and then get sent back to where they came from. And I don't know anything about Guinea but frankly I hope it sucks over there.
Locked Previous topicNext topic