Trump warns Mexico over guns drawn on US troops: ‘Better not happen again!

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Linaluo
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

morgan wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2019 10:09 am
pinkbutterfly66 wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2019 9:35 am The Mexican soldiers confronted them on what they thought was Mexico territory. Trump is an idiot. He's created a hostile relationship between the US and Mexico, so what in the f**k did he expect as a response when Mexican soldiers confronted US soldiers on Mexico soil? Kisses?
The Mexican soldiers didn't even know they weren't in their own country? LMAO dimwits. Even more reason for a wall.
Seriously.
"We were born free and we will stay free" -President Trump 2020
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

pinkbutterfly66 wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2019 9:35 am The Mexican soldiers confronted them on what they thought was Mexico territory. Trump is an idiot. He's created a hostile relationship between the US and Mexico, so what in the f**k did he expect as a response when Mexican soldiers confronted US soldiers on Mexico soil? Kisses?
The Mexican soldiers didn't even know they weren't in their own country? LMAO dimwits. Even more reason for a wall.
Well to be fair I don't think there's some line in the sand that says hey moron you're now in US territory. It seems easy enough if this happened say in the desert or wilderness where maybe there are few markings that a soldier can become confused. I've gotten confused in rural Florida wondering if I'm still in town limits or not because it's not marked well. Who cares all's well that ends well.
morgan
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Pjmm wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2019 10:37 am
Well to be fair I don't think there's some line in the sand that says hey moron you're now in US territory. It seems easy enough if this happened say in the desert or wilderness where maybe there are few markings that a soldier can become confused. I've gotten confused in rural Florida wondering if I'm still in town limits or not because it's not marked well. Who cares all's well that ends well.
Again, even more reason for a wall if Mexico's armed soldiers with all their training do not even know where the country they are supposed to be protecting begins and ends.
KAG
Mean Girl
Deleted User 670

Unread post

Linaluo wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2019 9:43 am
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news ... the-border

It was on US Soil. Where is your source that says Mexican soil?
I said they thought it was Mexican soil. Very first sentence.
Linaluo
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

pinkbutterfly66 wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2019 10:40 am

So the Mexicans were idiots. Thank you
"We were born free and we will stay free" -President Trump 2020
morgan
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

KAG
Mean Girl
Deleted User 670

Unread post

Linaluo wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2019 10:43 am

Or maybe our troops came a little too close to the border or were assholes when confronted.
morgan
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

pinkbutterfly66 wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2019 10:44 am

Or maybe our troops came a little too close to the border or were assholes when confronted.
Gee. Why would OUR troops come so close to Mexican's border? Maybe it's because we have a border crisis?
KAG
Mean Girl
Billie.jeens
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

morgan wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2019 10:52 am
pinkbutterfly66 wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2019 10:44 am

Gee. Why would OUR troops come so close to Mexican's border? Maybe it's because we have a border crisis?
The whole F***ing thing is like bizzarro world.
“Modern journalism is all about deciding which facts the public shouldn’t know because they might reflect badly on Democrats."
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

So let’s get this straight... America has a right to defend itself by throwing gas at men, women and children into Mexican territory, but Mexican soldiers pulling out guns when confronted by U.S guards, that’s a no-no?
Seriously, this guy wants to start a war. What a bully.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Locked Previous topicNext topic