Majority of Republicans think evangelical Christians are more discriminated against than minorities

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Deleted User 473

Unread post

A majority of Republicans and Republican-leaning voters believe evangelical Christians face more discrimination in society than women, Muslims, and black, Latinx, and LGBTQ people, according to a new poll by the Pew Research Center, published Monday.

According to the survey, there is a broad consensus that certain groups in America face persistent discrimination. Approximately 82% of the 1,503 respondents said Muslims face at least some form of discrimination. That number was around 80% for black Americans; 76% said Latinx people suffered some form of discrimination in society, and 75% said LGBTQ people faced at least some form of discrimination as well.
https://thinkprogress.org/republicans-e ... 2408edb8a/
hotspice58
Regent
Regent

Unread post

This is laughable,. seriously. I think they're more afraid of non-white, non straight people running for and being elected.
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Whatever evangelical Christians face they bring upon themselves 90 percent of the time. They preach too much, they want their followers to tithe until it hurts their financial hardships be damned. They come knocking on your door wanted or unwanted. And they're definitely the first to throw stones with sin or without. So yeah no one likes them but other evangelical Christians.
jas
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Pjmm wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2019 1:20 pm Whatever evangelical Christians face they bring upon themselves 90 percent of the time. They preach too much, they want their followers to tithe until it hurts their financial hardships be damned. They come knocking on your door wanted or unwanted. And they're definitely the first to throw stones with sin or without. So yeah no one likes them but other evangelical Christians.
Truth. But I don't think the majority of the republican party thinks so. I think evangelicals think so.
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

jas wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2019 1:21 pm
Pjmm wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2019 1:20 pm Whatever evangelical Christians face they bring upon themselves 90 percent of the time. They preach too much, they want their followers to tithe until it hurts their financial hardships be damned. They come knocking on your door wanted or unwanted. And they're definitely the first to throw stones with sin or without. So yeah no one likes them but other evangelical Christians.
Truth. But I don't think the majority of the republican party thinks so. I think evangelicals think so.
Agreed
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

This group is representative of that.
306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
Msprekteacher
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Still a registered republican and I 100% disagree with that. It’s laughable!
Deleted User 670

Unread post

Because they have the cross firmly up their asses and take it as a personal affront if someone wishes them "Happy Holidays" instead of not assuming that they're Christian and get their panties in a wad over gay pride parades, gay and straight actors playing gay characters on TV and in movies, it being legal that gays can marry in all 50 states and illegal to deny them service in some states. They think that this means that they're being persecuted. Bawahahahah. I wish their Jesus was real and that he'd make an earthly visit to tell them all how disappointed he is in them.
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Poor wittle babies!
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
AllofFive19
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Yes, the poor Christians are no longer in the 95th percentile and it crushes them.
“Don’t let yesterday take up too much of today.” – Will Rogers
Locked Previous topicNext topic