San Antonio bans Chick-fil-A from airport over company’s continued support for anti-LGBTQ groups

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Deleted User 473

Unread post

The San Antonio city council has voted against allowing Chick-fil-A to open a franchise in the local airport after it was revealed that the company has continued to pour millions of dollars into anti-LGBTQ groups.

“With this decision, the City Council reaffirmed the work our city has done to become a champion of equality and inclusion,” District 1 City Councilman Roberto Treviño said after the vote. “San Antonio is a city full of compassion, and we do not have room in our public facilities for a business with a legacy of anti-LGBTQ behavior.”
https://www.lgbtqnation.com/2019/03/san ... tq-groups/
Libbylu2
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Mother_of_Dragons wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 10:58 pm
The San Antonio city council has voted against allowing Chick-fil-A to open a franchise in the local airport after it was revealed that the company has continued to pour millions of dollars into anti-LGBTQ groups.

“With this decision, the City Council reaffirmed the work our city has done to become a champion of equality and inclusion,” District 1 City Councilman Roberto Treviño said after the vote. “San Antonio is a city full of compassion, and we do not have room in our public facilities for a business with a legacy of anti-LGBTQ behavior.”
https://www.lgbtqnation.com/2019/03/san ... tq-groups/
This is good!
Very encouraging.!
I won’t eat there .
I haven’t since I first heard about their prejudices.
Deleted User 1074

Unread post

They have fresh food, happy employees, love them 😍
Deleted User 473

Unread post

water<wine wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 11:17 pm They have fresh food, happy employees, love them 😍
Psst it's fast food. Not surprised you like places who discriminate against gays.
Deleted User 1074

Unread post

Mother_of_Dragons wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 11:19 pm
water<wine wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 11:17 pm They have fresh food, happy employees, love them 😍
Psst it's fast food. Not surprised you like places who discriminate against gays.
they serve gays and employ them. Also provided free food for those donating blood to the victims of the pulse nightclub terrorist, don't see discrimination against gays. If you mean, they feel gay marriage is unbiblical, yes that is their belief, doesn't bother me.

Kind of like how you're not bothered by the girl scouts aligning with baby butchers.
HanSolo
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Pfft, yeah it’s fast food. And that’s all you’ve got today.

Eat more chicken.
HanSolo
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Their food is delicious and the staff are the most enjoyable I’ve come in contact within the industry. Consistently.
Deleted User 1074

Unread post

HanSolo wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2019 3:42 am
Pfft, yeah it’s fast food. And that’s all you’ve got today.

Eat more chicken.
They're looking for anything to distract from the pain of the Russia collusion hoax falling apart.
jas
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

"With this decision, the City Council reaffirmed the work our city has done to become a champion of equality and inclusion,"

Unless you're Christian... We include all unless you're Christian.
HanSolo
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

jas wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2019 4:03 am "With this decision, the City Council reaffirmed the work our city has done to become a champion of equality and inclusion,"

Unless you're Christian... We include all unless you're Christian.
I’m not even an identifying Christian and this shit annoys me. Lol, I’m a conservative, close to aeithiest. What?
Locked Previous topicNext topic