San Antonio bans Chick-fil-A from airport over company’s continued support for anti-LGBTQ groups

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
KnotaDinghy
Regent
Regent

Unread post

jas wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2019 4:03 am "With this decision, the City Council reaffirmed the work our city has done to become a champion of equality and inclusion,"

Unless you're Christian... We include all unless you're Christian.
We include all... unless you don't agree with us, then we ban you.

🙄
“You’re either on drugs or retarded.
Nobody posts the crap you post unless they’re abnormal.” - derp
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

KnotaDinghy wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2019 4:11 am
jas wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2019 4:03 am "With this decision, the City Council reaffirmed the work our city has done to become a champion of equality and inclusion,"

We include all... unless you don't agree with us, then we ban you.

🙄
That's the actual tagline of the party of tolerance, isn't it? :lol:
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
AllofFive19
Regent
Regent

Unread post

"it was revealed that the company has continued to pour millions of dollars into anti-LGBTQ groups. --maybe you missed this part. This has nothing to do with being a Christian.
“Don’t let yesterday take up too much of today.” – Will Rogers
Billie.jeens
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

water<wine wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 11:17 pm They have fresh food, happy employees, love them 😍
I love that place -
The best "fast" food, absolutely the most competent, and friendly staff.

I never really think that I am supporting an establisment that supports tradional values when I'm there, but it's probably a factor in why they are so good.

And it's always packed.
“Modern journalism is all about deciding which facts the public shouldn’t know because they might reflect badly on Democrats."
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

The first time I tried their food was when my husband was in the hospital last August. There's a CFA inside the hospital. I know their history, but I was curious.

I wasn't impressed. Sorry.

But I'm more into real fried chicken - not patties, not nuggets - just real, bone-in FRIED CHICKEN! LOL!
306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

They'll certainly take money from, and serve anyone, which is fine by me. I imagine they'll also follow non discrimination laws when hiring and promoting workers. They're certainly entitled to their beliefs about what constitutes marriage and a family. I've eaten there on occasion. If they bother you simply go elsewhere. If they donated to the KKK or practiced outright prejudice like that particular bakery did I would boycott. I don't agree with their stance but neither do I agree with the LBTGQ community trying to force these companies to knuckle under. So I'm conflicted.
Locked Previous topicNext topic