McConnell blocks resolution to release full Mueller report

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Deleted User 473

Unread post

Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell has blocked a non-binding resolution to make special counsel Robert Mueller's full report public.

The big picture: The resolution was passed unanimously in the House, and President Trump himself said earlier Monday that it "wouldn't bother [him] at all" if the full report was released. McConnell cited national security concerns for his decision to block the resolution, and he argued that Attorney General Bill Barr should have time to decide what's made public. Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer, who put forth the resolution, said that it does not specify a time frame.
https://www.axios.com/mcconnnell-blocks ... 2c44b.html
Libbylu2
Regent
Regent

Unread post

McConnell is a disgusting bonehead.
Turtle face.
I hope they throw him out of the government.
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

You gotta wonder what else is in there... You would think at this time, Trumpster central would be thrilled to release it 🤷‍♀️
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Deleted User 1018

Unread post

Given the current climate and all, the full report needs to be released, and I am saying this as someone who believes Trump didn't do anything wrong. It is disappointing to see that isn't happening. At this time, a full release is necessary and needed.
jessilin0113
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Libbylu2 wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 11:03 pm McConnell is a disgusting bonehead.
Turtle face.
I hope they throw him out of the government.
I don't support term limits, but I make an exception for him. He has done so much to damage our institutions. He's the worst. He needs to go.
Deleted User 473

Unread post

Interesting that the Trumpsters are ignoring this.

Actually it says a lot...
Deleted User 473

Unread post

Mitch McConnell blocked a resolution to release the full Mueller report, 3 days after saying he wanted 'openness and transparency' about it
Libbylu2
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Mother_of_Dragons wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2019 11:56 am Interesting that the Trumpsters are ignoring this.

Actually it says a lot...
It does.
hotspice58
Regent
Regent

Unread post

You have to wonder what's not being told... same with Trump's tax returns.
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Absolutely. If they blocknit, it’ll look suspicious and the doubts will be worse.
Not to mention that it was pretty suspicious that after bitching for weeks that the report shouldn’t be released, Trump suddenly “changed his mind” 2 days before. And Barr was appointed by Trump, so that’s pretty fishy because we cannot call him unbiased. Maybe it’s completely innocent, but if they don’t release it, then the suspicions will remain there.
MysticDreamer wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2019 11:07 am Given the current climate and all, the full report needs to be released, and I am saying this as someone who believes Trump didn't do anything wrong. It is disappointing to see that isn't happening. At this time, a full release is necessary and needed.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Locked Previous topicNext topic