Driver abducts 51 children and sets bus alight in protest over refugee drownings

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Deleted User 1074

Unread post

The suspect, a 47-year-old Italian citizen originally from Senegal, has been arrested.

He told authorities he wanted to vindicate Europe-bound migrants who have died in the Mediterranean Sea.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/worl ... 32906.html

retribution on European children for African and middle eastern migrants CHOOSING to get into a boat and Attempting to illegally sneak into Italy and some times capsizing and drowning because of the choices they made. Seems legit.
jas
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Crazy people are everywhere
29again
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I read about this last week.
Expand your thinking

It’s possible to disagree with an article and not respond with a personal attack you know.
Try it.
Deleted User 1074

Unread post

29again wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 5:35 pm I read about this last week.
yeah and it was barely covered.
Deleted User 1074

Unread post

jas wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 5:32 pm Crazy people are everywhere
in this case, he isn't crazy he has a massive sense of entitlement.
jas
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

water<wine wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 5:37 pm
jas wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 5:32 pm Crazy people are everywhere
in this case, he isn't crazy he has a massive sense of entitlement.
The fact he thinks he's justified makes him crazy.
29again
Regent
Regent

Unread post

water<wine wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 5:36 pm
yeah and it was barely covered.
Glad you posted this, anyway, because while I knew the kids had been kidnapped and the bus set on fire, I never did find out WHY he did it. And what a reason he had. OMG. I am just glad that none of the kids were seriously injured.
Expand your thinking

It’s possible to disagree with an article and not respond with a personal attack you know.
Try it.
cellomom26
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Wtf!

Isn't it amazing that idiots exist who actually believe the successful countries owe anything at all to criminal invaders of failed countries?

If your country is a failure, perhaps you should assign blame where blame is due: your culture, your government, the generations before you who created the mess you are trying to escape.

Don't like your country? Fix it. It's not the role or obligation of successful countries to clean up a mess they never created.

What's next? Should Michael Phelps be forced to give all his hard won medals to last place swimmers? It hurts their feelings that he is so much better than them! 😭
29again
Regent
Regent

Unread post

cellomom26 wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 10:15 pm Wtf!

Isn't it amazing that idiots exist who actually believe the successful countries owe anything at all to criminal invaders of failed countries?

If your country is a failure, perhaps you should assign blame where blame is due: your culture, your government, the generations before you who created the mess you are trying to escape.

Don't like your country? Fix it. It's not the role or obligation of successful countries to clean up a mess they never created.

What's next? Should Michael Phelps be forced to give all his hard won medals to last place swimmers? It hurts their feelings that he is so much better than them! 😭
Well, when your motto is "To each according to their needs, from each according to their ability" we get shitty thinking like this.
Expand your thinking

Try it.
Billie.jeens
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I think that I posted it!
(maybe)
“Modern journalism is all about deciding which facts the public shouldn’t know because they might reflect badly on Democrats."
Locked Previous topicNext topic