Patton Oswalt: There Was No ‘Russian Collusion;’ ‘America Elected An Openly Racist, Sexual Predator …

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Lexy
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

hockeymom87 wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 9:45 pm
Momto2boys973 wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 4:09 pm Yeah, the “it didn’t kill them” was over the top.
What rubs me the wrong way is that the guy is dead and he can no longer defend himself from accusations. I can understand victims needing closure, but they had years to do it and instead they chose to wait until the guy is dead and incapable of replying to those accusations. I don’t know if some of the people not jumping into the Jackson hate bandwagon don’t have similar feelings about that. I wouldn’t demean the victims’ feelings like that, though.

With Harvey Weinstein at least his victims were looking for justice and he was alive and capable of defending himself, if he chose to do so.
hockeymom87 wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 3:54 pm

I think she only apologized because people were pissed. She probably thinks like most of Hollywood that money cane make anything better. I couldnt believe that she used the it didn’t kill them thing. Does she feel the same about the Harvey weinstein thing. They didn’t die and most of them got move roles. It’s sick.
If someone said what she did but about a female rape victim everyone would lose their crap. “She went on to have a productive life, she got married and had kids. It didn’t kill her. She wanted to be there(a party perhaps?)”
Some of these Hollywood elites have been in la la land so long they forgot pedophilia is supposed to be a bad thing.
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Of course.
That’s why I said her “they didn’t die” was over the top.
I’m not about to jump into the anti-Jackson bandwagon, I’m also not about to jump into victim blaming, either. Because fact is, I.just.don’t.know.the.truth.
I just want to think that those jumping to either side are just reacting emotionally. It happens. I don’t think either side is bad, because without knowing the truth (and without hearing the other side that’s impossible) not one of us can know the truth. But people take sides, it happens. Both sides are just ignorant of the whole truth and have their valid points.
hockeymom87 wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 9:45 pm
Momto2boys973 wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 4:09 pm Yeah, the “it didn’t kill them” was over the top.
What rubs me the wrong way is that the guy is dead and he can no longer defend himself from accusations. I can understand victims needing closure, but they had years to do it and instead they chose to wait until the guy is dead and incapable of replying to those accusations. I don’t know if some of the people not jumping into the Jackson hate bandwagon don’t have similar feelings about that. I wouldn’t demean the victims’ feelings like that, though.

With Harvey Weinstein at least his victims were looking for justice and he was alive and capable of defending himself, if he chose to do so.
hockeymom87 wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 3:54 pm

I think she only apologized because people were pissed. She probably thinks like most of Hollywood that money cane make anything better. I couldnt believe that she used the it didn’t kill them thing. Does she feel the same about the Harvey weinstein thing. They didn’t die and most of them got move roles. It’s sick.
If someone said what she did but about a female rape victim everyone would lose their crap. “She went on to have a productive life, she got married and had kids. It didn’t kill her. She wanted to be there(a party perhaps?)”
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Deleted User 1018

Unread post

SouthernIslander wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 9:34 pm
MysticDreamer wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 6:58 pm
cgd5112 wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 6:07 pm Banging an intern is worse than being a racist, thrice married, serial philanderer, mysoginist liar?
Okey dokey ....
3. These days, according to some standards, every male American is a mysicoist, or however it is spelled, pos.
^^^ 😂😂😂😂 I don’t know how to spell or pronounce that word.
LOL. That is a pretty pathetic misspell isn't it?
SouthernIslander
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

MysticDreamer wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 10:56 pm
SouthernIslander wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 9:34 pm
MysticDreamer wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 6:58 pm
3. These days, according to some standards, every male American is a mysicoist, or however it is spelled, pos.
^^^ 😂😂😂😂 I don’t know how to spell or pronounce that word.
LOL. That is a pretty pathetic misspell isn't it?
No! You did better than I have. 😂😂😂😂
Billie.jeens
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Bullet Point -

Russians did not change the election.

The USA elected the President of their choice.
“Modern journalism is all about deciding which facts the public shouldn’t know because they might reflect badly on Democrats."
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

LOL! That’s what’s embarrassing! 😂🤣😂🤣
But, as I said, I’m not the one who farted. It’s not my embarrassment.
Billie.jeens wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2019 11:51 am Bullet Point -

❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
29again
Regent
Regent

Unread post

How do you figure that something he paid for before he started campaigning came out of campaign funds?

I'm going by what you stated, just trying to see your reasoning here.
Libbylu2 wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 7:42 pm If he used campaign funds or funds from his associates ( such as Cohen) to pay off the women he slept with while married, to prevent people from finding out, it was a financial arrangement that was part of his political campaign efforts.
It has to be illegal.
Of course his followers don’t care what he does. 🙄
29again wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 6:31 pm And that is perfectly legal.
Libbylu2 wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 12:03 pm Exactly! The Republicans make such a big deal out of Bill and Monica.
At least Bill was a pretty good president.
What we have in the White House now is a mess , a dysfunctional uninformed narcissist who had his lackeys cover for him by making payoffs to women before he started campaigning.
And that’s about all he has done since November 2016( besides golf)
Expand your thinking

It’s possible to disagree with an article and not respond with a personal attack you know.
Try it.
Billie.jeens
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

It's the igster.
29again wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2019 5:06 pm How do you figure that something he paid for before he started campaigning came out of campaign funds?

Libbylu2 wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 7:42 pm If he used campaign funds or funds from his associates ( such as Cohen) to pay off the women he slept with while married, to prevent people from finding out, it was a financial arrangement that was part of his political campaign efforts.
It has to be illegal.

“Modern journalism is all about deciding which facts the public shouldn’t know because they might reflect badly on Democrats."
Libbylu2
Regent
Regent

Unread post

That’s not what I said!
He was having women paid off by Cohen after he got into the race for president! He knew he had to keep his past affairs quiet so that he could Pretend he was a good guy who would MAGA!
29again wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2019 5:06 pm How do you figure that something he paid for before he started campaigning came out of campaign funds?

It has to be illegal.

Billie.jeens
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Luckily for us -
You don't live in this country - Bye now.

Momto2boys973 wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2019 1:01 pm LOL! That’s what’s embarrassing! 😂🤣😂🤣
But, as I said, I’m not the one who farted. It’s not my embarrassment.
Billie.jeens wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2019 11:51 am Bullet Point -

Locked Previous topicNext topic