Patton Oswalt: There Was No ‘Russian Collusion;’ ‘America Elected An Openly Racist, Sexual Predator …

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Lexy
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

SouthernIslander wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 2:58 pm
Mommabear2 wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 1:51 pm He should take a really hard look at his own backyard (Hollywood) before calling out Trump. Did anyone hear what Barbra Streisand just said in defense of Michael Jackson?! I'm starting to believe that old saying people used to use against others concerning gay people...The ones complaining the loudest are usually the ones actually in the closest. I think the same is true here.
Omg ..I was shocked when I read what she said.
Barbra Streisand apologized]

https://www.chicagotribune.com/lifestyl ... story.html
SouthernIslander
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

Lexy wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 3:44 pm
Mommabear2 wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 1:51 pm He should take a really hard look at his own backyard (Hollywood) before calling out Trump. Did anyone hear what Barbra Streisand just said in defense of Michael Jackson?! I'm starting to believe that old saying people used to use against others concerning gay people...The ones complaining the loudest are usually the ones actually in the closest. I think the same is true here.

I saw that too but Jesus...I have always like she’s but what she said was WTF.
hockeymom87
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I think she only apologized because people were pissed. She probably thinks like most of Hollywood that money cane make anything better. I couldnt believe that she used the it didn’t kill them thing. Does she feel the same about the Harvey weinstein thing. They didn’t die and most of them got move roles. It’s sick.
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

As long as he was doing a good job as a president (and he was), what he did with his penis was none of my business.
Trump isn’t doing a good job as a president and while I still don’t care what he does with his penis, I do care that he’s being an embarrassment and the laughingstock of the world with his childish and brainless attitude.
SouthernIslander wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 2:57 pm
MysticDreamer wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 11:40 am At least, he isn't banging interns after hours, like another President. 😁 That we know of.
There is really point in going tit for tat when it comes to Clinton and Trump. Both are manwhores who cheated on their wives.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Yeah, the “it didn’t kill them” was over the top.
What rubs me the wrong way is that the guy is dead and he can no longer defend himself from accusations. I can understand victims needing closure, but they had years to do it and instead they chose to wait until the guy is dead and incapable of replying to those accusations. I don’t know if some of the people not jumping into the Jackson hate bandwagon don’t have similar feelings about that. I wouldn’t demean the victims’ feelings like that, though.

With Harvey Weinstein at least his victims were looking for justice and he was alive and capable of defending himself, if he chose to do so.
hockeymom87 wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 3:54 pm

I think she only apologized because people were pissed. She probably thinks like most of Hollywood that money cane make anything better. I couldnt believe that she used the it didn’t kill them thing. Does she feel the same about the Harvey weinstein thing. They didn’t die and most of them got move roles. It’s sick.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
SouthernIslander
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

Momto2boys973 wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 3:59 pm As long as he was doing a good job as a president (and he was), what he did with his penis was none of my business.
Trump isn’t doing a good job as a president and while I still don’t care what he does with his penis, I do care that he’s being an embarrassment and the laughingstock of the world with his childish and brainless attitude.
SouthernIslander wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 2:57 pm
MysticDreamer wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 11:40 am At least, he isn't banging interns after hours, like another President. 😁 That we know of.
There is really point in going tit for tat when it comes to Clinton and Trump. Both are manwhores who cheated on their wives.

I was referring to their womanizing ways, not so much their performance as President. I didn’t have a problem with Bill Clinton and can’t stand Trump.
Deleted User 1074

Unread post

SouthernIslander wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 3:49 pm

I saw that too but Jesus...I have always like she’s but what she said was WTF.
she believes the 14 year old boy was anally raped by MJ but has no empathy for him. because "he wanted to be there" and thats just MJ's sexuality and the boy "had a family, he didnt die" in her words.

but she IS concerned the metoo movement could hinder women from being employed.
adult women > male children.
cgd5112
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Banging an intern is worse than being a racist, thrice married, serial philanderer, mysoginist liar?
Okey dokey ....
DSamuels
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

hockeymom87 wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 3:54 pm

Absolutely! And she had to apologize twice because the first time wasn’t really an apology. In fact both were more of an “I’m sorry you were hurt or offended for what I said” not that she was sorry she said it.

I used to admire her talent.
Never explain - your friends do not need it and your enemies will not believe you anyway. - Elbert Hubbard

Keep up - Calm Down - Pay Attention
29again
Regent
Regent

Unread post

And that is perfectly legal.
Libbylu2 wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 12:03 pm Exactly! The Republicans make such a big deal out of Bill and Monica.
At least Bill was a pretty good president.
What we have in the White House now is a mess , a dysfunctional uninformed narcissist who had his lackeys cover for him by making payoffs to women before he started campaigning.
And that’s about all he has done since November 2016( besides golf)
Momto2boys973 wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 11:56 am That didn’t affect anyone except for Hillary.
Using taxpayer money to go on vacay every weekend, to HIS resort (therefore making a couple of bucks in the process), alienating America’s allies while cozying up with Putin and Kimmy, creating an environment of division and intolerance, not only in America, but spreading worldwide, and making an ass of himself every time he opens his mouth or moves his fingers affects all of America- and the world.

We should all be so lucky that all he was doing was banging interns in the Oval Office...
Expand your thinking

It’s possible to disagree with an article and not respond with a personal attack you know.
Try it.
Locked Previous topicNext topic