Patton Oswalt: There Was No ‘Russian Collusion;’ ‘America Elected An Openly Racist, Sexual Predator …

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Billie.jeens
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Actor-comedian Patton Oswalt compared “Russian collusion” to conspiracy theories about September 11th, 2001 terror attacks and JFK’s assassination and said millions of Americans elected a “racist” in President Donald Trump without help from the Kremlin.

“Maybe ‘Russian collusion’ is this generation’s ‘2nd gunman’ or ‘controlled demolition’ — we need there to be a master lattice behind all of this chaos, even if the lattice is diabolical. ‘Diabolical’ still implies ‘logic’ even if the logic is malignant,” Patton Oswalt said.

https://www.teaparty.org/patton-oswalt- ... or-353067/
“Modern journalism is all about deciding which facts the public shouldn’t know because they might reflect badly on Democrats."
Crimson417
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

I'm glad you're coming around to agree he's a racist sexual predator. Finally something we can agree on.
Billie.jeens
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Crimson417 wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 9:54 am I'm glad you're coming around to agree he's a racist sexual predator. Finally something we can agree on.
I'm not Patton Oswalt
“Modern journalism is all about deciding which facts the public shouldn’t know because they might reflect badly on Democrats."
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Yeah, I can see how it’s much better that America elected a racist, misogynistic, sexual predator, who’s also incompetent, mentally unstable and unfit for the job all by our little moronic selves 😂
Although I can safely say that I didn’t 😂
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Deleted User 1018

Unread post

At least, he isn't banging interns after hours, like another President. 😁 That we know of.
californiagirl83
Regent
Regent

Unread post

MysticDreamer wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 11:40 am At least, he isn't banging interns after hours, like another President. 😁 That we know of.
Nah, he just gives hush money to strippers and adult film stars.
Libbylu2
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Billie.jeens wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 10:07 am
Crimson417 wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 9:54 am I'm glad you're coming around to agree he's a racist sexual predator. Finally something we can agree on.
I'm not Patton Oswalt
We all know who you are.
Libbylu2
Regent
Regent

Unread post

MysticDreamer wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 11:40 am At least, he isn't banging interns after hours, like another President. 😁 That we know of.
Yah
Let’s all deflect with Bill and Monica!
What fun.
Libbylu2
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Momto2boys973 wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 11:06 am Yeah, I can see how it’s much better that America elected a racist, misogynistic, sexual predator, who’s also incompetent, mentally unstable and unfit for the job all by our little moronic selves 😂
Although I can safely say that I didn’t 😂
You betcha!!

I didn’t either!
Billie.jeens
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Tru Dat
Locked Previous topicNext topic