Fox News pastor: Christians who follow Trump are spiritually superior to other believers

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Billie.jeens
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Valentina327 wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 1:38 am
Momto2boys973 wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 12:34 am Yeah, it borders on idolatry. And yet many Trump worshippers get pissed if you point out that their devotion borders on idolatry. 🙄
Lemons wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 11:38 pm

This is how they can ignore how grossly unqualified and hateful he is. They’ve made it about this man instead of the office. They literally pledge allegiance to Trump and not the country. It’s sick not to mention dangerous. They remind of those North Koreans who thought their leader didn’t poop and was immortal.

It's weird that leaders are going to go that extreme. Part of the tenants of Christianity is that you only worship G-d. No false idols, other gods, and you certainly don't worship another mortal. I'm shocked actually because none of that is supposed to be. That sounds crazy to me. Why don't they know better?
Is it because the left wing lunatic website "rawstory" is writing this is a manner that is inaccurate?
Yeah, That's it.
“Modern journalism is all about deciding which facts the public shouldn’t know because they might reflect badly on Democrats."
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Momto2boys973 wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 12:34 am Yeah, it borders on idolatry. And yet many Trump worshippers get pissed if you point out that their devotion borders on idolatry. 🙄
Lemons wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 11:38 pm

This is how they can ignore how grossly unqualified and hateful he is. They’ve made it about this man instead of the office. They literally pledge allegiance to Trump and not the country. It’s sick not to mention dangerous. They remind of those North Koreans who thought their leader didn’t poop and was immortal.

It's weird that leaders are going to go that extreme. Part of the tenants of Christianity is that you only worship G-d. No false idols, other gods, and you certainly don't worship another mortal. I'm shocked actually because none of that is supposed to be. That sounds crazy to me. Why don't they know better?
I don't put much stock in Revelations but between Trump being seen as a prophet (a false prophet in my mind) and climate change I wonder if the end is coming. All we need is the government to decide legal citizens should be chipped or otherwise identified and that's it lol I'm seeing my priest for a full confession. I'm just joking but current events make me nervous.
Libbylu2
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Billie.jeens wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 7:36 am
water<wine wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 3:04 am
Lemons wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 11:42 pm

The Pope was criticizing a man. These people actually think he’s more than just an ordinary man but was sent from God! That’s some crazy thinking. And Trump isn’t a religious man and if they think he is they really aren’t dealing with any type of reality.
No, the pope was judging exactly the way the bible says NOT to Judge. The pope has no authority to decide who is real christian in their hearts. Maybe you haven't noticed that many religious people attribute EVERYTHING to God? why would Trump be any different? The Jews in Israel also believe Trump is being used by God. They compare him to Cyrus.

Fact is Trump is representing them and their rights unlike the previous administration. Of course they see that as their prayers being answered. how do you know he isn't?

trump-coin-ht-er-180511_hpMain_16x9_992.jpg
You’re both wrong. The previous administration was more fair, less biased and more honest.
Libbylu2
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Pjmm wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 1:40 pm

I don't put much stock in Revelations but between Trump being seen as a prophet (a false prophet in my mind) and climate change I wonder if the end is coming. All we need is the government to decide legal citizens should be chipped or otherwise identified and that's it lol I'm seeing my priest for a full confession. I'm just joking but current events make me nervous.
I agree .
I’m nervous because of the current administration.
😬
Deleted User 1074

Unread post

Anonadon wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 9:43 am B2085D4A-820F-4FEC-9B07-D1EAC930E8B6.jpeg
Oh such a FALSE racist stereotype. Maybe one day you will research which nationalities and ethnic groups have the most incest. its not white southerners.
Deleted User 1074

Unread post

People in glass houses of narrow gene pools shouldn't cast stones.
Libbylu2
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonadon wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 9:43 am B2085D4A-820F-4FEC-9B07-D1EAC930E8B6.jpeg
Hehehehe 😉
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Pjmm wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 1:40 pm

I used to be very much into studying end times and the thought does flit through my mind. With the current Pope too being as radical as he is, might bring about the fall of the Church, which is supposed to happen too. Just waiting for the peace treaty between Israel and Palestine then I'm heading for the hills girl!
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
Billie.jeens
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

water<wine wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 2:57 pm
Anonadon wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 2:31 pm C2F2729C-308C-40A1-862B-4A23FC886358.png
water<wine wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 2:17 pm

Oh such a FALSE racist stereotype. Maybe one day you will research which nationalities and ethnic groups have the most incest. its not white southerners.
HAHA. remain ignorant. funny that 1st cousin marriage is legal in more liberal states than conservative.

an accurate meme about incest would involve middle eastern Muslims. they have the highest percentages of incest ha ha. Still funny when its actually brown people right?

I think so.
“Modern journalism is all about deciding which facts the public shouldn’t know because they might reflect badly on Democrats."
hockeymom87
Regent
Regent

Unread post

water<wine wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 2:57 pm
Anonadon wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 2:31 pm C2F2729C-308C-40A1-862B-4A23FC886358.png
water<wine wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 2:17 pm

HAHA. remain ignorant. funny that 1st cousin marriage is legal in more liberal states than conservative.

an accurate meme about incest would involve middle eastern Muslims. they have the highest percentages of incest ha ha. Still funny when its actually brown people right?
Didn’t a representative named Ilhan marry her brother?
Locked Previous topicNext topic