Fox News pastor: Christians who follow Trump are spiritually superior to other believers

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Deleted User 473

Unread post

Texas megachurch pastor Robert Jeffress, a Fox News contributor, said on Sunday that Christian followers of President Donald Trump tend to have “deeper convictions” than other believers.

While appearing on Fox & Friends, Jeffress dismissed a poll that showed a drop in the number of people who call themselves evangelicals.
https://www.rawstory.com/2019/03/fox-ne ... believers/
Deleted User 276

Unread post

My evangelical neighbor has posted memes of Trump walking with Christ, Trump with a halo, Trump on the mount, and Trump walking on water. Her pastor has told her that Trump has been sent by God - and this is a mega church in our community. She and her family have been directly and adversely affected by Trump policies but yet he is practically the second coming. According to my neighbor, Obama was "mud people" so I'm not sure how indicative of the South she is?
Libbylu2
Regent
Regent

Unread post

msb64 wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 11:31 pm My evangelical neighbor has posted memes of Trump walking with Christ, Trump with a halo, Trump on the mount, and Trump walking on water. Her pastor has told her that Trump has been sent by God - and this is a mega church in our community. She and her family have been directly and adversely affected by Trump policies but yet he is practically the second coming. According to my neighbor, Obama was "mud people" so I'm not sure how indicative of the South she is?
Oh my goodness....!
Deleted User 1074

Unread post

I disagree with his statement and I am not an "Evangelical" but what he said is no different from the Pope constantly making moral judgments on Trump- claiming hes not a real christian and criticizing the morality of the political stances of Americans who want the wall.
Lemons
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

msb64 wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 11:31 pm My evangelical neighbor has posted memes of Trump walking with Christ, Trump with a halo, Trump on the mount, and Trump walking on water. Her pastor has told her that Trump has been sent by God - and this is a mega church in our community. She and her family have been directly and adversely affected by Trump policies but yet he is practically the second coming. According to my neighbor, Obama was "mud people" so I'm not sure how indicative of the South she is?
This is how they can ignore how grossly unqualified and hateful he is. They’ve made it about this man instead of the office. They literally pledge allegiance to Trump and not the country. It’s sick not to mention dangerous. They remind of those North Koreans who thought their leader didn’t poop and was immortal.
Lemons
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

water<wine wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 11:35 pm I disagree with his statement and I am not an "Evangelical" but what he said is no different from the Pope constantly making moral judgments on Trump- claiming hes not a real christian and criticizing the morality of the political stances of Americans who want the wall.
The Pope was criticizing a man. These people actually think he’s more than just an ordinary man but was sent from God! That’s some crazy thinking. And Trump isn’t a religious man and if they think he is they really aren’t dealing with any type of reality.
Lemons
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

There was a clip of a woman speaking at a Hall town in Ohio with Steve bannon. She said that she never thought she would want a dictator but if there was one she wants it to be Trump. People applauded. Between the evangelicals and this group in Ohio, Trump’s base has got more than its share of disturbed people.
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Yeah, it borders on idolatry. And yet many Trump worshippers get pissed if you point out that their devotion borders on idolatry. 🙄
Lemons wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 11:38 pm
This is how they can ignore how grossly unqualified and hateful he is. They’ve made it about this man instead of the office. They literally pledge allegiance to Trump and not the country. It’s sick not to mention dangerous. They remind of those North Koreans who thought their leader didn’t poop and was immortal.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Moonskytiger
Countess
Countess

Unread post

I think putting trump that high is idolatry and a sin above most sins,l
Deleted User 1186

Unread post

I would be ashamed to be a Fox News comsumer. They don't even try to hide their idiocy.
Locked Previous topicNext topic