Fox News pastor: Christians who follow Trump are spiritually superior to other believers

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
mommy_jules
Regent
Regent

Unread post

n the poll we’re talking about today,” Jeffress said, “even though the evangelical number has dropped as a whole, the number of evangelicals turning out at the ballot box is greater than other groups, and it’s because evangelicals have deeper convictions. They believe in absolute moral and spiritual truth, and they tend to vote those convictions at the ballot box.”

Well he isn't entirely wrong. Evangelicals do have deep convictions and believe in absolute morals and truths. They also consistently show up at the ballot box. I don't believe that makes them spiritually superior though.
Libbylu2
Regent
Regent

Unread post

The woman in the meme is wearing one of those cute pink kitty hats, right? Looks like she’s an intelligent aware woman who works hard for women’s rights. ( probably not in the south even though water-wine is suggesting you’re being”unfair about the south “. 😉 )

And yes- all over the USA there are uneducated people who can barely spell , not just in the south. It seems these uneducated people are the ones who have gone nuts over Trump and adore him. LOL . They post on Facebook and other sites - it’s embarrassing! (They don’t even realize it!)
I love that meme!👍🏻
Anonadon wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 6:35 pm My meme is about Trump voters. Only you made it about white southerners. So maybe you’re the racist?
water<wine wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 4:32 pm
Momto2boys973 wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 4:15 pm “Actually brown people”?! WTH?! I wish the foe option included quote trees so I wouldn’t have to read that garbage when it’s quoted 🤬
Am I the only one who noticed that or are we now so used to some people spewing racist remarks so often that it no longer raises a flag?
Your meme, I like 😂

WHOOSH- thanks for proving my point! you can't be this dim.

the PP and YOU (liking her meme) think its funny to perpetuate RACIST stereotypes about white southern people. but when I simply point out the FACT that "brown" people engage in incest the most, its racist? its racist for you to stereotype white people as incestuous and its racist to stereotype all brown people as incestuous. the color doesn't change the racism! I was showing the hypocrisy of you two and you still don't get it lol. I was laughing SARCASTICALLY. its not funny when its another race is it?

you of all people "liking" her racist comment. I'd imagine if someone made an antisemitic meme insulting Jews as inbreds and idiots with predispositions to many genetic conditions, you'd clutch your pearls in disgust, but you have no problem with doing it to white southern people.
SouthernIslander
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

That’s that crazy pastor with the church downtown. I honestly hear about him on national news or on these threads than I hear about him locally.
Deleted User 1186

Unread post

Anonadon wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 6:35 pm My meme is about Trump voters. Only you made it about white southerners. So maybe you’re the racist?
Momto2boys973 wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 4:15 pm “Actually brown people”?! WTH?! I wish the foe option included quote trees so I wouldn’t have to read that garbage when it’s quoted 🤬
Am I the only one who noticed that or are we now so used to some people spewing racist remarks so often that it no longer raises a flag?
Your meme, I like 😂

the PP and YOU (liking her meme) think its funny to perpetuate RACIST stereotypes about white southern people. but when I simply point out the FACT that "brown" people engage in incest the most, its racist? its racist for you to stereotype white people as incestuous and its racist to stereotype all brown people as incestuous. the color doesn't change the racism! I was showing the hypocrisy of you two and you still don't get it lol. I was laughing SARCASTICALLY. its not funny when its another race is it?

you of all people "liking" her racist comment. I'd imagine if someone made an antisemitic meme insulting Jews as inbreds and idiots with predispositions to many genetic conditions, you'd clutch your pearls in disgust, but you have no problem with doing it to white southern people.
Her comment about "brown people and incest" certainly was
Billie.jeens
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Mommy_jules wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 7:05 pm
n the poll we’re talking about today,” Jeffress said, “even though the evangelical number has dropped as a whole, the number of evangelicals turning out at the ballot box is greater than other groups, and it’s because evangelicals have deeper convictions. They believe in absolute moral and spiritual truth, and they tend to vote those convictions at the ballot box.”

Well he isn't entirely wrong. Evangelicals do have deep convictions and believe in absolute morals and truths. They also consistently show up at the ballot box. I don't believe that makes them spiritually superior though.

And that is exactly the factual information that the OP chose to spin .
“Modern journalism is all about deciding which facts the public shouldn’t know because they might reflect badly on Democrats."
AuntFlo
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Are trump voters their own race now 🤔
Your meme, I like 😂

Billie.jeens
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

We are the new chosen ones.
SeeYouNextTuesday wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2019 7:52 am Are trump voters their own race now 🤔

“Modern journalism is all about deciding which facts the public shouldn’t know because they might reflect badly on Democrats."
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Bump
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
AuntFlo
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Billie.jeens wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2019 7:54 am We are the new chosen ones.
SeeYouNextTuesday wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2019 7:52 am Are trump voters their own race now 🤔

Just be careful if anyone offers you kool aid or matching black sneakers 😉
EarlGrayHot
Regent
Regent

Unread post

That is sickening. Considering the things Trump has said and done, anyone spewing that kind of "Trump is the second coming" BS is shameful. He lies every time he opens his mouth and is an appalling human being. He is no kind of "deep" spiritual Christian at all.
Locked Previous topicNext topic