Rep. Jasmine Crockett's viral 'Bleach blonde bad built butch body': coming to t-shirts soon

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
AZOldGal66
Countess
Countess

Unread post

All kinds of fun side stories about this trending situation of the pissing contest between three immature Congressional "leaders" as well as the swag Ms. Crockett is now pedaling...

I'm personally going to give her merchandise a hard pass.

"What’s wrong with this shirt? Eagle-eyed social media users spot ‘mistake’ on anti-Marjorie Taylor Greene merch" https://www.yahoo.com/news/crockett-lau ... 15068.html
just an old coot 😉🌵
SouthernIslander
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

You (general) can’t slap someone and tell them how hard to slap back or expect a politically correct answer.

MTG was out of line for insulting Jasmine’s appearance in the first place.

And yes her reaction was funny. 😂😂😂😂😂😂
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

AZOldGal66 wrote: Tue May 21, 2024 10:24 am All kinds of fun side stories about this trending situation of the pissing contest between three immature Congressional "leaders" as well as the swag Ms. Crockett is now pedaling...

"What’s wrong with this shirt? Eagle-eyed social media users spot ‘mistake’ on anti-Marjorie Taylor Greene merch" https://www.yahoo.com/news/crockett-lau ... 15068.html
Apparently, it's not meant for you.

"In a post on X at the weekend, Ms Crockett announced her new venture, selling merch that will feature “random things I’ve said”, in order to raise money for House Democrats."

(...)

"The now-viral phrase came to life during a fiery spat between the Democrat and Ms Greene at a House Oversight Committee hearing on Thursday night.

The hearing had been called to decide if US Attorney General Merrick Garland could be held in contempt of Congress, following a push from Republican lawmakers.

But the hearing took a sudden turn when Ms Greene attacked Ms Crockett over her “fake eyelashes.”

Don't get all bent out of shape, especially when MTG can't seem to stay on topic.
306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
AZOldGal66
Countess
Countess

Unread post

Della wrote: Tue May 21, 2024 10:33 am
AZOldGal66 wrote: Tue May 21, 2024 10:24 am All kinds of fun side stories about this trending situation of the pissing contest between three immature Congressional "leaders" as well as the swag Ms. Crockett is now pedaling...

Apparently, it's not meant for you.

"In a post on X at the weekend, Ms Crockett announced her new venture, selling merch that will feature “random things I’ve said”, in order to raise money for House Democrats."

(...)

"The now-viral phrase came to life during a fiery spat between the Democrat and Ms Greene at a House Oversight Committee hearing on Thursday night.

The hearing had been called to decide if US Attorney General Merrick Garland could be held in contempt of Congress, following a push from Republican lawmakers.

But the hearing took a sudden turn when Ms Greene attacked Ms Crockett over her “fake eyelashes.”

Don't get all bent out of shape, especially when MTG can't seem to stay on topic.
She's selling merchandise not meant for/to the average consumer?

Make that make sense, Della.
just an old coot 😉🌵
RIZZY
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

It's in poor taste but it's also genius because the kids will eat this shit up.
Slimshandy
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Della wrote: Tue May 21, 2024 8:16 am "Greene sparked the verbal back-and-forth with Crockett. “I don’t think you know what you’re here for," the Georgia Republican said. "I think your fake eyelashes are messing up what you’re reading.”

MTG starts shit and you guys deflect to the response.
I know what happened…

I know they were trying to talk shit to MTG…

That doesn’t mean “and f**k all the girls with muscular bodies”

Words matter. Even when you’re speaking to a bitch… they travel further than just the bitch’s ears. And girls with muscular bodies feel badly about themselves. We can’t just write that off as unimportant as long as a bitch got insulted.
Slimshandy
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Then talk shit to her about how much of an idiot she is… talk shit to her about something particular to her.

MTG is a classic bully, that doesn’t mean no other girls listening matter anymore.
cgd5112 wrote: Tue May 21, 2024 8:42 am Like I said in another post, if someone attacks you, you're going to respond harder to back them off or put them down.
MTG is a classic bully. Someone finally dished it right back at her and was spot on.
Della wrote: Tue May 21, 2024 8:16 am "Greene sparked the verbal back-and-forth with Crockett. “I don’t think you know what you’re here for," the Georgia Republican said. "I think your fake eyelashes are messing up what you’re reading.”

Slimshandy
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

RIZZY wrote: Tue May 21, 2024 11:04 am It's in poor taste but it's also genius because the kids will eat this shit up.
Yeah… they’ll eat it up as they talk shit to other classmates.

We gave up on taking the high road…
AZOldGal66
Countess
Countess

Unread post

Slimshandy wrote: Tue May 21, 2024 11:06 am

I know what happened…

I know they were trying to talk shit to MTG…

That doesn’t mean “and f**k all the girls with muscular bodies”

Words matter. Even when you’re speaking to a bitch… they travel further than just the bitch’s ears. And girls with muscular bodies feel badly about themselves. We can’t just write that off as unimportant as long as a bitch got insulted.
If the tables were turned and it was MTG pedaling merchandise with words on them mocking fake eyelashes, the conversation would change entirely everywhere.

I just don't find any of it funny, personally, and I'm once again embarrassed by some of our Congressional "leaders".
just an old coot 😉🌵
Slimshandy
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

WellPreserved wrote: Tue May 21, 2024 8:48 am It was an awesome clapback. Greene just doesn't have chops to spar in a war of words with AOC or Crockett. Professional? No, but really who cares? I may get this t-shirt. I'm a grey haired, bad built, butch body woman and I took no offense. Why would I?
Do you have an eating disorder due to your perceived body image?

Do you give any bit of a care to girls that do?

Some of us still care, even if it’s a bitchy woman that got insulted… some people *actually care* about the girls that get bullied daily for having a muscular body. And some of us think it’s gross that as long as a democrat said the words, it’s acceptable…

We’re definitely not in the Obama years anymore where when they take the low road, we take the high road… now we all just lay with the swine whenever the situation feels comfortable.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic