Amid rising fatalities DT brags about ratings

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
MonarchMom
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I have no words for this tweet today. 135,856 cases in the US, 2,391 dead
californiagirl83
Regent
Regent

Unread post

He's a joke. Always has been. He's going to come out of this a complete failure, and we'll pay for it.
jessilin0113
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Meanwhile, the actual article:
President Trump is a ratings hit, and some journalists and public health experts say that could be a dangerous thing...

And the audience is expanding even as Mr. Trump has repeatedly delivered information that doctors and public health officials have called ill informed, misleading or downright wrong.
https://www.nytimes.com/2020/03/25/busi ... tings.html
SouthernIslander
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

jessilin0113 wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 5:54 pm Meanwhile, the actual article:
President Trump is a ratings hit, and some journalists and public health experts say that could be a dangerous thing...

And the audience is expanding even as Mr. Trump has repeatedly delivered information that doctors and public health officials have called ill informed, misleading or downright wrong.
His ignorant ass didn’t even read the article I see....

It is extremely dangerous. Mississippi who has an equally ignorant governor following Trump’s lead is just one of many examples.

He needs to go.
jessilin0113
Regent
Regent

Unread post

SouthernIslander wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 6:25 pm

It is extremely dangerous. Mississippi who has an equally ignorant governor following Trump’s lead is just one of many examples.

He needs to go.
It's just psychotic. It's fake news, until it says something nice about him. And even when it doesn't, he spits it out as if it does. It legitimately worries me for the people that follow him and eat his nonsense up. There are several people on here that I think are generally smart, that still support Trump. What does this do to them? How do they overlook this, or justify it, or pretend it doesn't matter?
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

He sounds desperate.
306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
Deleted User 670

Unread post

Oh my F***ing god. This is not reality TV. It is just reality.
Deleted User 670

Unread post

He needs to go.
Between Trump and that idiot governer, Mississipi may get wiped off the map. Those poor people.
SouthernIslander
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

pinkbutterfly66 wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 9:30 pm

He needs to go.
Between Trump and that idiot governer, Mississipi may get wiped off the map. Those poor people.
My family is there. Do not quote me saying some fucked up shit like this.
californiagirl83
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I turned off the press conference today and just cried. We have a president who holds ratings above human lives, and who openly berates people who attempt to challenge or contradict him, even when they use his own words. No one like that should be in a position of power, yet here we are.
Locked Previous topicNext topic