A positive tweet from Minnesota Rep Omar

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I just have to LMAO that Trump’s mindless twittering and bitching just turned his most hated opponents into martyrs and a uniting force for the Democratic Party.
Just one more example of his incompetence and ignorance of how politics work. He’s such a moron.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Deleted User 1344

Unread post

Momto2boys973 wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2019 5:04 pm I just have to LMAO that Trump’s mindless twittering and bitching just turned his most hated opponents into martyrs and a uniting force for the Democratic Party.
Just one more example of his incompetence and ignorance of how politics work. He’s such a moron.
Amazing isn’t it?
Yes he’s a moron
AllofFive19
Regent
Regent

Unread post

msb64 wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2019 11:45 am
ReadingRainbow wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2019 11:43 am Lol and Trumpy Bear is losing his mind over it...
Did you read his my crowd was bigger than her crowd tweet?
I hadn't, but it doesn't surprise me at all.
“Don’t let yesterday take up too much of today.” – Will Rogers
Deleted User 1018

Unread post

I haven't read Omar's twitter feed. But I have read AOC's. And I have looked at her IG.
Very different person is portrayed there, than what I see in the media. I don't know if they have a staff member running their social media or if they do it themselves or if it is a mix of both. Someone, sure as hell needs to running Trump's Twitter account, though. It clearly shows he is going it himself.
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Momto2boys973 wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2019 5:04 pm I just have to LMAO that Trump’s mindless twittering and bitching just turned his most hated opponents into martyrs and a uniting force for the Democratic Party.
I hope they won't be allowed to really guide policy. Some of their ideas are too much.
306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
DSamuels
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Ledina60 wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2019 12:03 pm
jas wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2019 10:53 am
Ledina60 wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2019 10:51 am

They don’t need to hire people.
This is real.
Wow. Those blinders are stuck, huh?
Lol
And you’re the robotic Conservative who automatically believes all the lying shit from far right websites and from King Cheeto ‘s fish mouth!
🐠
Wow, a trifecta......personal attack, pottymouth and name calling. You must be pretty proud of yourself.
Never explain - your friends do not need it and your enemies will not believe you anyway. - Elbert Hubbard

Keep up - Calm Down - Pay Attention
DSamuels
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

It’s actually brilliant strategy on his part. He has gotten the rest of the party to embrace and defend the far left that moderate voters do not like or agree with. Even the founder of BET has said the democrats have moved too far left for him to support now.
Never explain - your friends do not need it and your enemies will not believe you anyway. - Elbert Hubbard

Keep up - Calm Down - Pay Attention
Deleted User 1186

Unread post

ReadingRainbow wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2019 11:43 am Lol and Trumpy Bear is losing his mind over it...
Poor racist Trump
Deleted User 1344

Unread post

DSamuels wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2019 2:25 pm
jas wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2019 10:53 am

Wow. Those blinders are stuck, huh?
Lol
And you’re the robotic Conservative who automatically believes all the lying shit from far right websites and from King Cheeto ‘s fish mouth!
🐠
Wow, a trifecta......personal attack, pottymouth and name calling. You must be pretty proud of yourself.
Well it’s Accurate. Facts.
Deal with them.
jas
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Ledina60 wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2019 3:56 pm
DSamuels wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2019 2:25 pm
Lol
🐠
Well it’s Accurate. Facts.
Deal with them.
Liar liar liar - none of it is true. Typical of you though.
Locked Previous topicNext topic