How will I ever know if I’m ready to date?

Bubbs
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I don’t want a relationship or to be obligated to anyone. I’m too busy for that shit.
But to go to dinner with someone sounds nice, I don’t know if it’s a good idea yet, though.
It’s been almost a year since I made him leave.
Honey, I'm the original one-eyed chicklet in the kingdom of the blind, 'cause at least I admit the world makes me nuts.
Deleted User 172

Unread post

If you want to make a male friend and go out to dinner with them do it.
If you want S*x, do it.

Do whatever it is you want to do. Just because you're not ready to date yet doesn't mean you can't have a life or a social life and attention from men.

Meet a guy, go out to dinner, pay for your own meal, have S*x if you want, then never call them again. I've done this several times now and while it is "slutty" its also empowering.
Be the guy. Enjoy your single life.
Bubbs
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Dylexsmommy wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 1:00 pm If you want to make a male friend and go out to dinner with them do it.
If you want S*x, do it.

Do whatever it is you want to do. Just because you're not ready to date yet doesn't mean you can't have a life or a social life and attention from men.

Meet a guy, go out to dinner, pay for your own meal, have S*x if you want, then never call them again. I've done this several times now and while it is "slutty" its also empowering.
Be the guy. Enjoy your single life.
That’s exactly what I should have done. But my brain told me I was the marrying type. I’ve missed out on tons of fun because I’m so uptight. I need to relax and live a little. Not everything has to be so serious
Honey, I'm the original one-eyed chicklet in the kingdom of the blind, 'cause at least I admit the world makes me nuts.
Murdoc's Mistress
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

It's a weird spot to be in. I get it.
You were born an original, don't die a copy.
Locked Previous topicNext topic