How is your Sunday

Fullxbusymom
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I had to work this morning because I was a slacker and chose not to go in Fri night or Sat. Luckily I have the flexibility but I didn't want too. I so need a vacation.

I have been under an exorbitant amount of stress lately and just need a break. I need to rejuvenate.
Bubbs
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

It is so hot and my air isn't working, as long as I don't move too much I am fine.
It has been nice and quiet today. I am enjoying the peace instead of feeling lonely :) My kids will be home in a few hours.

Why are you under so much stress?
Honey, I'm the original one-eyed chicklet in the kingdom of the blind, 'cause at least I admit the world makes me nuts.
Linda_Runs
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

My Sunday was great. Hubby and the girls took me out for supper for my birthday and we had a nice day together as we visited a few friends here and there.
Deleted User 172

Unread post

I spent the day with the kids, got a mani/pedi and family dinner.
It was a good day.
Fullxbusymom
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Bubbs wrote: Sun Jun 30, 2019 4:07 pm It is so hot and my air isn't working, as long as I don't move too much I am fine.
It has been nice and quiet today. I am enjoying the peace instead of feeling lonely :) My kids will be home in a few hours.

Lots of changes will be happening this year. Lots of it uncharted territory for me so I am navigating and trying to figure out my next steps. My youngest is going to school full time 1st grade the end of Aug. So it is time to try and ditch the night job and go back to my career full time but I haven't done it in very long time so having to navigate the job search, interview, professional scene again. Then just trying to figure out finances in the meantime as I have had unexpected changes and bills has been stressful.

Then my athletic kid got asked to play in a big tournament for baseball but that will involve a lot of traveling in 3 wks to another state. So need a week off from work, figuring out scheduling for my soon to be 1st graders therapies and ESY(extended school year) around all this.
hugs
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Hope you were able to destress a bit :)
hugs
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

My Sunday was great .. saw my two little grand babies :)
Bubbs
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Fullxbusymom wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2019 12:56 pm
Bubbs wrote: Sun Jun 30, 2019 4:07 pm It is so hot and my air isn't working, as long as I don't move too much I am fine.

Lots of changes will be happening this year. Lots of it uncharted territory for me so I am navigating and trying to figure out my next steps. My youngest is going to school full time 1st grade the end of Aug. So it is time to try and ditch the night job and go back to my career full time but I haven't done it in very long time so having to navigate the job search, interview, professional scene again. Then just trying to figure out finances in the meantime as I have had unexpected changes and bills has been stressful.

Then my athletic kid got asked to play in a big tournament for baseball but that will involve a lot of traveling in 3 wks to another state. So need a week off from work, figuring out scheduling for my soon to be 1st graders therapies and ESY(extended school year) around all this.

It sounds very stressful, I don’t know how I’d navigate the job search at this point in my life. Stressing probably.

I hope relief comes soon or at least getting used to the level of stress
Honey, I'm the original one-eyed chicklet in the kingdom of the blind, 'cause at least I admit the world makes me nuts.
Fullxbusymom
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Bubbs wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2019 7:46 pm

It sounds very stressful, I don’t know how I’d navigate the job search at this point in my life. Stressing probably.

Oh, I didn't mention in Feb we found out my 7yr old is legally blind in his right eye and not much better in his left. So I have been dealing with that shell shock too.
Bubbs
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Fullxbusymom wrote: Tue Jul 02, 2019 1:33 am
Bubbs wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2019 7:46 pm

Oh, I didn't mention in Feb we found out my 7yr old is legally blind in his right eye and not much better in his left. So I have been dealing with that shell shock too.
That is awful, is it something that surgery will be able to fix at all?
Locked Previous topicNext topic