This boy is making me go gray!!!

Fullxbusymom
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Lord give me strength my 6yr old who has been having many medical issues due to a severe traumatic brain injury 3yrs ago, needs to have surgery on Fri I am almost positive got a slight concussion today. I need to wrap him in bubble wrap and never let him leave the house. He is going to put me in an early grave this one.
LuluJa
Countess
Countess

Unread post

I am so sorry momma. I can only imagine what you are going through. What happened 3 yrs ago? Was he in an accident? It looks like he needs a lot care and supervision round the clock. Do you have family to help you take care of him?
I pray his surgery goes well and he recovers quickly.
deltathree
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

I am so sorry. I know how hard that is. My son has a TBI from a concussion. It's very very hard to say the least. How is he doing now?
Fullxbusymom
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

deltathree wrote: Tue Jul 24, 2018 12:02 am I am so sorry. I know how hard that is. My son has a TBI from a concussion. It's very very hard to say the least. How is he doing now?
His surgery went well. He still has residual effects due to the TBI. He is still receiving physical therapy, occupational therapy, speech therapy but has come so far and making huge strides.
deltathree
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Fullxbusymom wrote: Thu Aug 09, 2018 10:40 am
deltathree wrote: Tue Jul 24, 2018 12:02 am I am so sorry. I know how hard that is. My son has a TBI from a concussion. It's very very hard to say the least. How is he doing now?
His surgery went well. He still has residual effects due to the TBI. He is still receiving physical therapy, occupational therapy, speech therapy but has come so far and making huge strides.

I'm so glad to hear that the surgery went well and the huge strides he is making. It's all progress in the right direction. It's a relief I know to see him keep on getting better. I'm so very glad :-) huge hugs
Locked Previous topicNext topic