Does anyone want......

AnakinVader

Unread post

an 11 year old boy, who refuses to shower. Argues about homework and watches dumb shit on YouTube all day? Mine is driving me nuts!!!
Fullxbusymom
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

KaibAzula wrote: Fri Sep 21, 2018 9:56 pm an 11 year old boy, who refuses to shower. Argues about homework and watches dumb shit on YouTube all day? Mine is driving me nuts!!!
Ah pre teens got to love them.
Nopeville
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

No, I have two similar aged girls who do the same crap. Thanks anyway.
bmw29
Regent
Regent

Unread post

No thanks, I have a 17 year old boy that is still in the hormonal stage that's driving me nuts. LOL
mommy_jules
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Nope, sorry. I have a 9 year old boy. He doesn't refuse to shower, but he refuses to wear socks on a regular basis, so kinda the same thing.

Unread post

Hygiene is not optional in my home. Self care is extremely important. That device providing the YouTube would be GONE so fast until the hygiene issue was resolved. No WiFi password helps too!

I actually made an example with my oldest child when I didn’t like his device behavior and I took the phone out of his hands immediately and smashed it with a hammer. Now my kids know I mean business. The phone was a hand me down cheapie that we were replacing anyway but none of the kids know that. We gave him two weeks to improve the disrespectful behavior and earn a new phone. Guess what now all it takes is one warning about me grabbing the device and smashing it and my kids are in shape again.
Sassy762
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Nope. But if I did, watching youtube would not be an option for a very long time, lol Everytime he complained about homework and taking a shower that time would be extended for 2 weeks.....each time. :evil:
KaibAzula wrote: Fri Sep 21, 2018 9:56 pm an 11 year old boy, who refuses to shower. Argues about homework and watches dumb shit on YouTube all day? Mine is driving me nuts!!!
Vegaswife2011
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Nope. I have a 13 and almost 11 year old. I’m good, lol.
LiveWhatULove
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Aww, I love my 11yo, send him on over, it’s been an OK age for us.
LoveAll3
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

Lol! My 12 yo dd is finally in the shower now after I took away tv privileges. I know what to start with next time! Lol
Locked Previous topicNext topic