Weirdo Pet Behaviors

mrsmacgiver
Regent
Regent

Unread post

My dog Lily LOVES to sunbathe but she won't stay outside if the door is closed. She also won't stay outside if you walk by the door and happen to look at her. And if you close the door, forget it.

My dog Eva is obsessed with the neighbor's dogs and goes out to "see" them through the fence multiple times per day. It's so often that she has created her own indention in the grass. The weirdest part is that it's not a straight line. Our backdoor faces the spot in the fence where she likes to look but when she prances out there, she goes in a squiggly line.

Your weirdo pet behaviors?
Allycat
Villein
Villein

Unread post

Same with my dog Roxy with being outside. Does not like getting the door shut on her. She will watch me go toward the door and follow me inside. If she's left out there god forbid she will cry. She's a full grown lab/husky mix. She's also scared when it rains.
Deleted User 670

Unread post

Allycat wrote: Mon Jun 25, 2018 12:21 am Same with my dog Roxy with being outside. Does not like getting the door shut on her. She will watch me go toward the door and follow me inside. If she's left out there god forbid she will cry. She's a full grown lab/husky mix. She's also scared when it rains.
It's a common trait of labs that they like to be under foot of their people all the time. My chocolate lab, Willow, would follow me from room to room.
Reedusstalker

Unread post

Part of our yard is fenced it. To get to it, you can go through a door in the gate at the end of it or through the laundry room. The back door of the house, off the laundry room, opens to the fenced part. We call it the dog's yard since that is where they go. Anyway, my bloodhound, Cleveland, will not go into the laundry room until I do. When I say, you want to go outside, she will tear through the house but come to a dead stop when she hits the doorway to the laundry room. Like a dead stop, like she ran into a wall. It is the weirdest thing, lol
Locked Previous topicNext topic