Arrrggggh!!!

Deleted User 670

Unread post

I have spent the last week or so trying to track down a vendor who has a supplement in stock that I need for my cat Loki. Loki has neurological issues. The little guy was born with a kinked tail and nystagmus (eyes that bounce around), and rickets. He was the runt of the litter for a stray cat that had a very difficult pregnancy. We suspect that he has cerebella hyperplasia. Suspect because there is really no way to give a definitive diagnosis other than looking at symptoms. If that is what he has, it is a mild case and he is able to get around easily. However, as a kitten he gave himself several concussions by running into walls and doors chasing after Leo and Mouse. Consequently poor cat blinded himself. His pupils are permanently dilated too.

I've been giving him remedies that I've found online that might be helpful for restoring his sight and I am pleased to say that it appears that his vision is returning. He's not running into things like he used to and he's interacting more with my brother's cats. This morning while waiting for their breakfast, Loki jumped over Leo instead of running into him.

Raw glandulars are some of the supplements that I have him on. Specifically, raw brain, raw pituitary and raw eye. The first two are easy to find but there is only one manufacturer of the raw eye. It seems that every online vendor is out. I placed an order with one on 5/31 and never get an order confirmation from them. I email and leave voice mail and no one calls back. I finally got a real person today from the store to tell me the item is out of stock. *sigh*.

I go to the manufacturer site today and try to place an order and they have a bug in their shopping cart program and the order won't go through.

But after an hour or more of looking, I found the item in stock, supposedly, on a website that I've ordered from before, and I call to confirm that the item is in stock. SUCCESS! FINALLY! They have 15 bottles in stock!! And it was cheaper than what the manufacturer wanted for them.

I order 4. That will give me 2 months supply, hopefully long enough for the other vendors to get resupplied.

The other supplements I have him on are billberry and lutein, inosine and the herb Chanca Piedra. Inosine has been proven to regenerate the retina ganglion cells and the chanca piedra is to prevent the possible side effect of kidney stones from the inosine. I also have some eye drops called oculvite that has amino acids that are good for the eyes and some nerve formula ear drops by the herbalist Dr. Christopher that are supposed to be helpful for vision loss.
Locked Previous topicNext topic