They never published my last article

mrsmacgiver
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I write for a mom's blog. Posts are due on the 1st of every month. I haven't started yet and have no idea what to write about this month. They also never published my last article and I don't get feedback until they publish it. I kind of thought it was my best one yet?! So, now I'm second guessing myself! GRR! Maybe they'll publish it between now and the end of the month?

LOL Writing.
Deleted User 172

Unread post

What was the last article about?
Superbutt
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

Dylexsmommy wrote: Fri Jul 27, 2018 2:49 pm What was the last article about?
I wanna know, too!
Reedusstalker

Unread post

How did you get a job like that?
mrsmacgiver
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Maybe it was too controversial but I don't like the word tomboy and I explained why. I still use the word, sometimes, for lack of a better word. LOL
mrsmacgiver
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Reedusstalker wrote: Sat Jul 28, 2018 10:57 am How did you get a job like that?
This one is the unpaid blog. They posted it on FB and my SIL who writes for their sister site shared it so that's how I saw the post.

Basically, with both blogs, I just took a huge leap of faith! I also applies for two local magazines, one paid, one unpaid, and neither of them ever responded to me. So, I never thought I'd get these but I did!
mrsmacgiver
Regent
Regent

Unread post

They published it on the second. They edited it a lot. It still captures the spirit of what I wrote so that's awesome. I'm guessing it rubbed them the wrong way. Oh well.
Deleted User 670

Unread post

mrsmacgiver wrote: Mon Jul 30, 2018 7:17 pm
Maybe it was too controversial but I don't like the word tomboy and I explained why. I still use the word, sometimes, for lack of a better word. LOL
I agree it is an oldfashioned term.
Locked Previous topicNext topic