Made this... What do you think?

Beachbrat
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Made this for my friends baby. Thinking of doing more and selling them.
Attachments
1105190605.jpg
IMG_20191105_061451_482.jpg
Deleted User 1039

Unread post

That’sVery nice of you to make for your friend.

I don’t think you’d be successful selling them to be honest. Tie blankets are so quick and easy to make that I just doubt people would be willing to pay more than the cost of supplies.
Murdoc's Mistress
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Definitely super cute but I do agree with the first poster - I don't think you'll find a market for them simply because they're relatively easy to make. I mean, you could certainly try and see what happens. I'm not crafty in this way so my opinion doesn't really hold water, LOL.
You were born an original, don't die a copy.
Beachbrat
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I live in a high tourist area they buy this type stuff all the time. There are a bunch of places that consign too.
LiveWhatULove
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

OBXPrincess wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 6:19 am Made this for my friends baby. Thinking of doing more and selling them.
My mom made one for my DD, that is so soft, heavy and beautiful for adults. Our family fights over it! I would likely buy another one, but idk, the fabric is so expensive, so that might price them out of a convenient price range.
Deleted User 876

Unread post

Deleted User 1039 wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 6:46 am That’sVery nice of you to make for your friend.

I don’t think you’d be successful selling them to be honest. Tie blankets are so quick and easy to make that I just doubt people would be willing to pay more than the cost of supplies.
I agree - super sweet but you may not be able to make much from selling them. I find them in thrift stores all the time for $5 or so.
Locked Previous topicNext topic