Will Facebook hide my message??

Anonymous 1

Unread post

If I send a mutual friend on FB a message will they get a notification or will it just go into a folder without them even knowing about the message? I need to send an important message to someone and I want to make sure that they get it.
Lotus
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

you can always pay a $1.00 if you are not a connection. Then they will get a notification.
I do that for recruiting purposes because if you are not a contact it will go into the "other" folder and they do not get notified.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Tell me exactly what the message said so I can answer your question.
Deleted User 876

Unread post

Is this your very first day using Facebook ever? If not, then you should know that when someone sends YOU a message, you get a notification and a little number by your messages icon, and SO DOES EVERYONE ELSE. That's all Facebook can do. Whether the person has their notifications set in other places is up to them. Some keep them turned off so they won't know the message is there until they actually log in to Facebook. Nothing Facebook can do about that.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

When someone has received a message on FB, there INBOX will show that they have 1 message. So long as they are on FB and understand how to use it, they should realize that there's 1 new message.

If you worried about whether or not the person is going to realize you've sent them a message, I'd call, text, and/or email that person.
mojogirl
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

you can always call them
Anonymous 4

Unread post

Diamepphyre wrote: Thu Mar 19, 2020 12:13 pm Is this your very first day using Facebook ever? If not, then you should know that when someone sends YOU a message, you get a notification and a little number by your messages icon, and SO DOES EVERYONE ELSE. That's all Facebook can do. Whether the person has their notifications set in other places is up to them. Some keep them turned off so they won't know the message is there until they actually log in to Facebook. Nothing Facebook can do about that.
If the person you're sending a message to is not on your friends list , the message goes to a "orher" folder & they're not notified. A friend of my sisters messaged me on fb but because she wasn't on my friends list it went to the "other " folder ,I didn't see it for 7 months.
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 4 wrote: Thu Mar 19, 2020 1:19 pm
Diamepphyre wrote: Thu Mar 19, 2020 12:13 pm Is this your very first day using Facebook ever? If not, then you should know that when someone sends YOU a message, you get a notification and a little number by your messages icon, and SO DOES EVERYONE ELSE. That's all Facebook can do. Whether the person has their notifications set in other places is up to them. Some keep them turned off so they won't know the message is there until they actually log in to Facebook. Nothing Facebook can do about that.
If the person you're sending a message to is not on your friends list , the message goes to a "orher" folder & they're not notified. A friend of my sisters messaged me on fb but because she wasn't on my friends list it went to the "other " folder ,I didn't see it for 7 months.
Idk. I'm pretty sure I've gotten notifications from public pages I've messaged. I'm not sure about non friends. They've never tried to facebook message me.
Anonymous 5

Unread post

Why are you always so stupid?
Anonymous 6

Unread post

Anonymous 5 wrote: Thu Mar 19, 2020 8:39 pm
Why are you always so stupid?
Why are you always such a arseling loblolly jackanapes?
Locked Previous topicNext topic