My kids say they are seeing a ghost

Kookookrazy
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

So we've lived in this apartment for almost 10 years. ...nothing strange has ever happened than last week my son said he was watching tv and saw a ghost...i was a lil spooked but blew it off saying maybe he was tired..
...than last night i got up to pee at around 3 a.m. and my kids ran into my room and told me they saw a ghost.I said wtf? Both kids? They said they were in bed laying down and their door started shaking like someone was trying to get in...there was no window open nothing open...just the door and doorknob shaking.

now im friggin scared in here...can this be easily explained somehow....

A house doesnt just suddenly become haunted after all these years right?
Deleted User 638

Unread post

Kookookrazy wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 3:11 pm So we've lived in this apartment for almost 10 years. ...nothing strange has ever happened than last week my son said he was watching tv and saw a ghost...i was a lil spooked but blew it off saying maybe he was tired..
...than last night i got up to pee at around 3 a.m. and my kids ran into my room and told me they saw a ghost.I said wtf? Both kids? They said they were in bed laying down and their door started shaking like someone was trying to get in...there was no window open nothing open...just the door and doorknob shaking.

now im friggin scared in here...can this be easily explained somehow....

A house doesnt just suddenly become haunted after all these years right?

This group has been inactive for a long time. You'll get more replies if you post in the main group.
Deleted User 172

Unread post

How long have you guys been stuck inside? It is weird for this to suddenly happen.
Maybe the boredom is manifesting ghosts.
Locked Previous topicNext topic