Goodreads.com

Reedusstalker

Unread post

Anyone on this site? If you like to read, you should be
bmw29
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Reedusstalker wrote: Fri May 25, 2018 9:09 am Anyone on this site? If you like to read, you should be
I love GoodReads. I also use bookbub and fantastic fiction. FF let's you type in an authors name and get a list of everything they've ever written and what's upcoming. I think you can search by book too but I really just use the author search function.
admin
The Law
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

I used to be, but I left for privacy reasons.
"It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see."
caustib
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

I am! I'm joined the reading challenge, I need to log on and add the books I've finished recently.
Reedusstalker

Unread post

admin wrote: Fri May 25, 2018 10:31 am I used to be, but I left for privacy reasons.
SOmething happen there or are you saying you don't want to say why you left because it's private>
Aurorabear
Commoner
Commoner

Unread post

I am ! I had my daughter get an account to so she could keep track of how much she is reading. (She has to read a certain amount at school.)
KreatingMe
Peon

Unread post

bmw29 wrote: Fri May 25, 2018 9:50 am
Reedusstalker wrote: Fri May 25, 2018 9:09 am Anyone on this site? If you like to read, you should be
I love GoodReads. I also use bookbub and fantastic fiction. FF let's you type in an authors name and get a list of everything they've ever written and what's upcoming. I think you can search by book too but I really just use the author search function.
I’m on Goodreads but FF sounds promising. Going to check it out.
bmw29
Regent
Regent

Unread post

KreatingMe wrote: Sun May 27, 2018 12:39 pm
bmw29 wrote: Fri May 25, 2018 9:50 am
I’m on Goodreads but FF sounds promising. Going to check it out.
I use it the most for keeping track of what's coming out by my favorite authors. They have author book recommendations under the list of books they've written too which I love.
Pinkiepie2010
Viscountess
Viscountess

Unread post

I prefer bookbub. I couldn't figure out why Goodreads was only doing samples and not actual books.
Reedusstalker

Unread post

Pinkiepie2010 wrote: Tue May 29, 2018 12:12 am I prefer bookbub. I couldn't figure out why Goodreads was only doing samples and not actual books.
What is bookbub?
Locked Previous topicNext topic