Goodreads.com

Pinkiepie2010
Viscountess
Viscountess

Unread post

Reedusstalker wrote: Wed May 30, 2018 8:38 am
Pinkiepie2010 wrote: Tue May 29, 2018 12:12 am I prefer bookbub. I couldn't figure out why Goodreads was only doing samples and not actual books.
What is bookbub?
They send you an email everyday of 5 or more books that for your interest. You can download the ones you want and delete the rest. But you would need the Amazon Kindle App to get and read the books, since they are all from Amazon.

I download about 3-4 a day from them since I chose to only get the free books.
Reedusstalker

Unread post

Pinkiepie2010 wrote: Wed May 30, 2018 12:25 pm
Reedusstalker wrote: Wed May 30, 2018 8:38 am
Pinkiepie2010 wrote: Tue May 29, 2018 12:12 am I prefer bookbub. I couldn't figure out why Goodreads was only doing samples and not actual books.
What is bookbub?
They send you an email everyday of 5 or more books that for your interest. You can download the ones you want and delete the rest. But you would need the Amazon Kindle App to get and read the books, since they are all from Amazon.

I download about 3-4 a day from them since I chose to only get the free books.
That;s awesome, Thanks. I'm going to look that up
AmethystDream
Viscountess
Viscountess

Unread post

I just joined goodreads. I use that site to track what I read and for reviews.
Reedusstalker

Unread post

AnonMe wrote: Tue Jul 17, 2018 5:01 am I just joined goodreads. I use that site to track what I read and for reviews.
I have found so many books on goodreads that I don't think I would have found otherwise. Plus, I love that readers get to rate and review books. It helps me decide if I'm going to read something or not. Are you doing their reading challenge?
AmethystDream
Viscountess
Viscountess

Unread post

Reedusstalker wrote: Tue Jul 17, 2018 11:16 am
AnonMe wrote: Tue Jul 17, 2018 5:01 am I just joined goodreads. I use that site to track what I read and for reviews.
I have found so many books on goodreads that I don't think I would have found otherwise. Plus, I love that readers get to rate and review books. It helps me decide if I'm going to read something or not. Are you doing their reading challenge?
Yes I am doing their challenge.

I like the review system, because I feel the reviews are more honest, than on amazon
Reedusstalker

Unread post

AnonMe wrote: Tue Jul 17, 2018 11:54 am
Reedusstalker wrote: Tue Jul 17, 2018 11:16 am
Yes I am doing their challenge.

I like the review system, because I feel the reviews are more honest, than on amazon
I agree with you because I know amazon will pay people to review things. I also like that you can make up your own book shelves. I have one where I put all the books I want to read that are found at the library, just to make things easier for me, you know?
MonarchMom
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I've tried a few sites like this, but frankly I just don't want to keep up with or share on so many social media sites. Just posting here occasionally, and doing FB for business is enough for me.
Reedusstalker

Unread post

MonarchMom wrote: Thu Aug 23, 2018 11:03 am I've tried a few sites like this, but frankly I just don't want to keep up with or share on so many social media sites. Just posting here occasionally, and doing FB for business is enough for me.
I love goodreads because of the book suggestions it has given me. I have found series i wont have found before. I dont qrote reviews. I give star ratings when I'm done reading and that's it.
LiveWhatULove
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I look at it for reviews, but don’t Really post much on it. I am currently browsing through their 2017 best book awards, lol, and reading some, procrastinating my homework, lol.
Locked Previous topicNext topic