Unread post

Replying.
bluebunnybabe
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

12skipafew wrote: Thu Nov 15, 2018 9:24 am If you have trouble again let me know asap
Seems to be working well. Thanks!
🍦Kid Crack Dealer🍦
Victoriousmom
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Yes but it seems to be running a little slow in the mudroom bathroom, if you could go ahead and adjust the dish on my roof that would be great. Thanks!
lunarprancer
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Victoriousmom wrote: Thu Nov 15, 2018 9:56 am Yes but it seems to be running a little slow in the mudroom bathroom, if you could go ahead and adjust the dish on my roof that would be great. Thanks!
Lol☺️
12skipafew
Khaleesi
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Sorry, I don’t do heights lol
Victoriousmom wrote: Thu Nov 15, 2018 9:56 am Yes but it seems to be running a little slow in the mudroom bathroom, if you could go ahead and adjust the dish on my roof that would be great. Thanks!
🤓The Admin 🤓
Sassy762
Princess
Princess

Unread post

The site was slow yesterday/last night and I would have to click the quote button a few times before it would let me quote someone. But its working now, so far.There was one other little glitch but I'll PM you about that, lol

ETA: posts are double or triple posting, just rembered that when this onenjust double posted
12skipafew
Khaleesi
Regent
Regent

Unread post

We get a high server load which slows down the site at some points so I’m trying to set up a cache with another service to ease our server but it’s causing cookie issues. I have it set up now with some changes so hopefully we don’t run into another post/quote issue.

If you need to attach screenshots when you pm me and it won’t work, email me at [email protected]
Sassy762 wrote: Thu Nov 15, 2018 10:38 am The site was slow yesterday/last night and I would have to click the quote button a few times before it would let me quote someone. But its working now, so far.There was one other little glitch but I'll PM you about that, lol

ETA: posts are double or triple posting, just rembered that when this onenjust double posted
🤓The Admin 🤓
Sassy762
Princess
Princess

Unread post

PM and email sent :D
12skipafew wrote: Thu Nov 15, 2018 10:46 am We get a high server load which slows down the site at some points so I’m trying to set up a cache with another service to ease our server but it’s causing cookie issues. I have it set up now with some changes so hopefully we don’t run into another post/quote issue.

If you need to attach screenshots when you pm me and it won’t work, email me at [email protected]
Sassy762 wrote: Thu Nov 15, 2018 10:38 am The site was slow yesterday/last night and I would have to click the quote button a few times before it would let me quote someone. But its working now, so far.There was one other little glitch but I'll PM you about that, lol

carterscutie85
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Seems fine to me. The only issue I had was when someone liked a reply, but when I clicked the notification it said page not found. The post and like is still there though.
Locked Previous topicNext topic