What’s Your “Thing”?

highlandmum
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I am currently doing the 21 day fix, along with a brisk walk after it, and on the weekend I add a 10 km bike ride. I am looking to change up my diet as well.
Aislinn
Viscountess
Viscountess

Unread post

lalaballet wrote: Fri Jun 01, 2018 1:34 am I’ve been Keto for six years now.
How's it working out for you? My husband and I are about to embark on the Keto journey. Anything I should know? Tips?
SisterSomeone
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Anything and everything. There really isn't a sport, a workout or an activity I wouldn't give a chance to. I get bored easily, so I change my routine often, and almost every time I see a new workout thing that looks interesting, I go and check it out.

No matter what I do, I always make my way back to the classics - running, weights, HIIT, yoga. I really like pilates, but I haven't been doing a lot of it lately because I had a busy stretch at work so I did more HIIT because it's less time consuming and I can do it at home, I got my husband a TRX system for Christmas entirely because I'd get to use it too.

Out of my more unique workouts, I really like barre, salt yoga, the rock climbing wall, boxing and trampoline

I patently hate hot yoga, zumba and spinning. I don't know why. I guess it's just not my cup of tea.

The next two things I want to try are aerial silks and parkour. Aerial looks really fun, but also really difficult, meaning, I can't wait to try.

Sorry for the novel. I really like this shit.
lalaballet
Viscountess
Viscountess

Unread post

Aislinn wrote: Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:33 pm
lalaballet wrote: Fri Jun 01, 2018 1:34 am I’ve been Keto for six years now.
How's it working out for you? My husband and I are about to embark on the Keto journey. Anything I should know? Tips?
I have a ton! Message me because I’m not often in this group. 😊
AubreeGrace17
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

I've been doing a lot of the fitnessblender videos on YouTube and walking my dog.
highlandmum
Regent
Regent

Unread post

CannotCount wrote: Mon May 21, 2018 6:28 pm I have to resubscribe to Beachbody once I get my workout space back, I like doing all the stuff by autumn calbrese (sp?) like 21 day fix. I’m also a runner and I like to do those obstacle courses and mud runs.
I am finishing up the 21 day fix (1 week to go) then I am onto her new one - 80 Day Obsession. Thinking of trying the meal plan she has with it (minus the Shakeology (sp)) as to me that is just a scam/marketing gimmick. I instead use Vega shakes. I am a huge Shaun T fan but need to get in better shape before I tackle the Insanity series again.
Doodlebug
Peasant
Peasant

Unread post

Free hand weights, squats, and Jillian Michaels kick boxing video is usually my go to. I don't follow a specific diet like keto. I just work on portion control.
RedBottoms

Unread post

My thing is I do zumba and Barre several times a week. I try to take the dog on walks. I am on my own version of keto/paleo where I eat beans and dairy and apples but no other carbs and stick to mostly whole foods otherwise.
CreamTop
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Bingo wrote: Wed May 23, 2018 5:41 pm i don't have a program....I've got high metabolism....take only herbs and vitamins ....I'm 64 years old.....
Ifeel great....
I luv games and gardening...and...of course. ..bingo!
I’m 62! Yay for a high metabolism, but I’ve never had the pleasure in that. Good genetics goes a looong way 👍
i rise.....
CreamTop
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

BloodHoney wrote: Sun May 27, 2018 1:23 am I think my thing is failure. Lol
I lost over 100lbs but I've lost my self control. I just want donuts. 😂😂
Yeah, i’ll Get on the bandwagon, lose weight, then lose ambition and....well. How to lose it and KEEP it off is the key.
i rise.....
Locked Previous topicNext topic