What’s Your “Thing”?

CreamTop
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

lalaballet wrote: Fri Jun 01, 2018 1:34 am I’ve been Keto for six years now.
WOW! That’s a long time. Is it a struggle for you still?
i rise.....
LoveAll3
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

Kickboxing is my favorite form of exercise but I have been able to do a lot lately due to an injured knee. I can do cycling an weightlifting right now.
lalaballet
Viscountess
Viscountess

Unread post

CreamTop wrote: Wed Jun 27, 2018 2:24 pm
lalaballet wrote: Fri Jun 01, 2018 1:34 am I’ve been Keto for six years now.
WOW! That’s a long time. Is it a struggle for you still?
It can be. I have carb intolerance and can’t process carbs but one of the things that goes along with it is craving for carbs lol. If I am not careful the more I eat the more I want to eat. But if I stay away from them, I’m generally good.
Lotus
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I am always finding new passions. Now that my kids are all out of the house I find it impossible to sit in front of the tv just to burn away the evening hours.
I'm doing water training at the moment. I am going to work remotely from the Florida keys for 3 months and I plan on doing some open water paddle boarding touring adventures.
I do not like to work out for the sake of working out. But love training for things with an end goal in mind.
LeahThoughts
Lady in Waiting
Lady in Waiting

Unread post

I was enjoying Pilates, but it has really started to hurt my tailbone recently.
I like walking, low-impact cardio exercise videos, HIIT, a little bit of light weights just for toning, and a little bit of Yoga.
If I'm at the gym, I'm either on a cardio machine, doing weights, in the pool, or in the steam room :)
Locked Previous topicNext topic