I'm beyond terrified, nobody will help me tho.

Momo3Queen2HerKing
Viscountess
Viscountess

Unread post

For the past week I have been having severe lapses in my memory. Some examples are,
1.) I had apparently asked DH to take me to a specific store that has my cigarettes for less than most. Halfway there I couldn't remember leaving home and asked DH what we were doing in the truck and where we were going.
2.) DH and I had an argument, I had planned to sleep in the back house. I ememeber getting everything ready to go to sleep on the couch out there. The next morning I woke up in bed with DH. He said that we talked and made up and I came to bed.
3.) The same night DH said we were in the kitchen talking (we are staying with my parents due to plumbing and electrical issues that are being worked on at our home) and my brother was awake in the living room. I apparently forced myself on DH and undressed him and had S*x with him on their kitchen floor. I have no recollection of it.
4.) I have begun forgetting to eat, take my meds, shower etc
5.) I spoke to my sister earlier and found out that her and her bf came to visit Fri and I also don't remember them being here.
6.) I passed out and fell to the floor while walking. At 1st I thought I tripped over my dad's dog. But I found out that he was outside the whole time. I only remember walking thru the dining room one second the next I was on the ground screaming in pain. I also thought DH picked me up but it was my mom....

Wtf could be going on with me? There have not been any recent changes in my life. Should I go to the ER or wait till my pcp dr app which is a new dr and not until the 29th.
If life has you down, make a change in your life. As life is too short to be unhappy even for a minute!
LoveAll3
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

Head to the ER right away.
Momo3Queen2HerKing
Viscountess
Viscountess

Unread post

LoveAll3 wrote: Tue Aug 07, 2018 6:51 pm Head to the ER right away.
I want to.... But nobody will watch my kids. I've explained the situation to every person I know and have been told no by all that have bothered to respond. They've all SEEN the messages so it's not like they were too busy to check their messages.
If life has you down, make a change in your life. As life is too short to be unhappy even for a minute!
LoveAll3
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

Momo3Queen2HerKing wrote: Tue Aug 07, 2018 7:03 pm
I want to.... But nobody will watch my kids. I've explained the situation to every person I know and have been told no by all that have bothered to respond. They've all SEEN the messages so it's not like they were too busy to check their messages.
Honestly, this sounds serious enough that you should consider taking them with you.
Momo3Queen2HerKing
Viscountess
Viscountess

Unread post

LoveAll3 wrote: Tue Aug 07, 2018 7:16 pm
Momo3Queen2HerKing wrote: Tue Aug 07, 2018 7:03 pm
Honestly, this sounds serious enough that you should consider taking them with you.
I can't. No matter what I do or say they don't listen while in public and hospitals and Dr ofc they seem to become even worse. If you try to discipline them in public they act like you've been beating them. We've had some BAD experiences taking them to the ER with us.

Do you have any idea of what it could be?
Momo3Queen2HerKing
Viscountess
Viscountess

Unread post

Finally got a sitter so I'm fixing to be heading to the ER.
LoveAll3
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

Momo3Queen2HerKing wrote: Tue Aug 07, 2018 8:43 pm
Finally got a sitter so I'm fixing to be heading to the ER.
Great! Good luck!
LeahThoughts
Lady in Waiting
Lady in Waiting

Unread post

Did you ever find out what was wrong?
Jlop0004
Countess
Countess

Unread post

Sounds like a Lifetime movie that I saw not too long ago where the husband was poisoning his wife. But seriously, that's really scary. You need to go get checked out, and make sure you don't have a brain tumor or something.
Momo3Queen2HerKing
Viscountess
Viscountess

Unread post

LeahThoughts wrote: Fri Aug 17, 2018 1:21 am Did you ever find out what was wrong?
No I did not. They wanted me to switch PCP to one in the same hospital which DH had already said he wanted me to do anyways. I have an appt for the 29th which is the earliest they could do.

But it has NOT happened again, so that's a good thing imo. I have the majority of my memory back but I'm still missing almost one full day and part of another. DH has been great on answering any questions I have about what occurred during those times and that is what I think is helping get the memories back.

Thank you for your concern.
Locked Previous topicNext topic