Use this thread for workout wear / gear reviews!

chesterv
Viscountess
Viscountess

Unread post

I’ll start. I ordered a pair of Core 10 (I believe this is an Amazon branded product) leggings on Prime Day (normally $55, but $33 for Prime Day so I figured “why not?”). You select the length and waist. I went with a cropped high waist. I’ll update tomorrow after I test at the gym.

For leggings, I don’t have a single pair that I regularly wear that isn’t Lululemon. I find that Athleta and Sweaty Betty leggings just don’t fit my body quite right, and they’re especially baggy in the legs. I wear all kinds of sports bras and tanks, but for leggings I’m a Lululemon devotee.

I was surprised when I put them on and didn’t immediately hate them 😂. The high waist was a bit higher than I expected, but I ordered a small and would probably go with an x-small if I reordered (for reference, I’m 5’9” and weigh around 130. I don’t know my exact measurements, but I usually wear a 4 in Lululemon or an x-small from Sweaty Betty. Athleta’s x-small is just too big. I have a very small frame and narrow hips, but broad shoulders so I need a larger size in tops).

The fabric isn’t as slippery as my Lululemon’s, but I like it. They’re reasonably flattering. If you’re looking for true compression pants (I’m not, so no big deal to me) I’m not sure these are the right choice, but remember I probably should have sized down.

If they perform well during a workout I’ll definitely reorder since they’re like half the price of my Lulu’s. I’ll let you know.

UPDATE

I wore the leggings to a circuit training class today and my tank top actually stayed put (it generally rides up when I’m wearing Lulus). They were sweat wicking and not too hot. The only complaint I have about them is that they bunched a bit at the knees.
highlandmum
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I cannot part with the price of Lululemon, refuse to pay $100 for a pair of leggings. I actually have had great success with a store around here called Stitches, they have really nice leggings and they fit perfect. As for bar tops I have had great success finding them at Winners - I have got Nike, Adidas and Puma for great prices, best ones however (for any Canadians) is at La Senza. Now since I am a 32A on my top no really issue with needing much support

Now is anyone can please let me know what Resistance bands to purchase that do not roll I would love to know. I have tried four different bands (all different sizes, and strengths) and nothing seems to stay where it should.
Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I ordered workout leggings from fabletics. I've never ordered from there before..so we will see.
Lotus
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

My new SUP board from ISLE was worth every penny. Anyone else Stand Up Paddle?
Attachments
isle.jpg
Locked Previous topicNext topic