Work Out Thread

mrsmacgiver
Regent
Regent

Unread post

My son has been begging me to play tennis with him. This kid is the energizer bunny. But we only played 15 minutes before he decided he didn't want to be in the sun any more. Pretty decent work out, though.
WickedPissah
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I take walks but that's about it. Not trying to lose though.
I shit glitter
highlandmum
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I am doing the 80 day obsession. There is no way I could keep up with my 13 year old, he also like the energizer bunny but this energizer bunny stopped at Starbucks and got a triple espresso before he goes on a bike ride. I swear that kid could do a 20 mile bike ride in under 5 minutes all the time yelling "pick up the pace you slacker" to me.
Lotus
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I went to the UP last week with an inflatable paddle board. Thought I'd share a couple pictures of my view.
Attachments
pict rock turq.jpg
pict rock 2.jpg
pict rock 1.jpg
pict rock.jpg
Laura & Superior.jpg
mrsmacgiver
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Lotus wrote: Tue Jul 24, 2018 10:25 am I went to the UP last week with an inflatable paddle board. Thought I'd share a couple pictures of my view.
Gorgeous. What is UP? It looks like Austin.
mrsmacgiver
Regent
Regent

Unread post

highlandmum wrote: Tue Jul 17, 2018 3:21 pm I am doing the 80 day obsession. There is no way I could keep up with my 13 year old, he also like the energizer bunny but this energizer bunny stopped at Starbucks and got a triple espresso before he goes on a bike ride. I swear that kid could do a 20 mile bike ride in under 5 minutes all the time yelling "pick up the pace you slacker" to me.
My 9 year old is like that. After he decided to end the tennis game early the other day, he asked if we could go to the water park.
Lotus
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

mrsmacgiver wrote: Thu Jul 26, 2018 3:37 pm
Lotus wrote: Tue Jul 24, 2018 10:25 am I went to the UP last week with an inflatable paddle board. Thought I'd share a couple pictures of my view.
Gorgeous. What is UP? It looks like Austin.
The Upper Peninsula of Michigan, we just call it the UP. This is lake Superior. 3 of the 5 great lakes are in the area nestled alongside the Hiawatha National Forest. Its just rich in natural resources.
highlandmum
Regent
Regent

Unread post

mrsmacgiver wrote: Thu Jul 26, 2018 3:38 pm
highlandmum wrote: Tue Jul 17, 2018 3:21 pm I am doing the 80 day obsession. There is no way I could keep up with my 13 year old, he also like the energizer bunny but this energizer bunny stopped at Starbucks and got a triple espresso before he goes on a bike ride. I swear that kid could do a 20 mile bike ride in under 5 minutes all the time yelling "pick up the pace you slacker" to me.
My 9 year old is like that. After he decided to end the tennis game early the other day, he asked if we could go to the water park.
I wish I had the energy and the stamina like these children. My son yesterday had 1 hour of dryland, then it was off to 90 minutes of on ice training, and finished it up with 1 hour of conditioning. Plus the bike ride with his friends and spending all day (when it was not thundering) in the pool. I am however thankful that he would rather be doing this than sitting playing video games. He must be the one of the only 13 year olds that has never/hardly played fortnite.
AubreeGrace17
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

I'm wondering how everyone is doing? I've been sticking with my program, but I find myself not making the best food choices. I need to get back into meal planning.
Lotus
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

AubreeGrace17 wrote: Tue Aug 07, 2018 12:23 pm I'm wondering how everyone is doing? I've been sticking with my program, but I find myself not making the best food choices. I need to get back into meal planning.
If I am not careful I could spend the month making up for the eating habits that take place the week before my period. lol.
Locked Previous topicNext topic