What changes do you need to make?

Deleted User 244

Unread post

I need to stretch more and cut down on sugar and unhealthy carbs.

I also work from home and I snack ALL DAY LONG. Since I know I’m not going to stop snacking, I make sure I have tons of healthy choices like nuts, fresh berries, cut veggies, and salsa,

If it works with your schedule, every hour or so go run 1/2 a mile. Even at a slow jog pace, it only takes 5 or 6 minutes.
Lotus
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I work from home also. however exercise has always been a priority. Im a vegetarian, I am quite fit but I do have a couple drinks at least once or twice a week. I should knock that off.
SisterSomeone
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

I need to get back to prioritizing physical activity. I have been buried in work lately and I started to slack off on my workouts because I have zero energy, but I know that the reason I have zero energy is because I've been letting myself be sedentary.
CamoBarbie
Peasant
Peasant

Unread post

bmw29 wrote: Sun Jun 24, 2018 8:44 pm
mrsmacgiver wrote: Sun Jun 24, 2018 8:03 pm
bmw29 wrote: Sun Jun 24, 2018 7:45 pm I should probably do some situps before I actually get fat but I hate them. LOL
LOL They hurt my back so bad. I occasionally do them in my yoga trapeze the regular way and upside down situps and it's less painful but it still really sucks.
Have you tried reverse crunches? Where you have your legs out straight, then bend your knees as you bring them to your chest and then back out to straight? I’ve seen those offered for a modifier for regular sit ups before.
bmw29
Regent
Regent

Unread post

CamoBarbie wrote: Wed Jul 25, 2018 5:32 pm
mrsmacgiver wrote: Sun Jun 24, 2018 8:03 pm

LOL They hurt my back so bad. I occasionally do them in my yoga trapeze the regular way and upside down situps and it's less painful but it still really sucks.
Have you tried reverse crunches? Where you have your legs out straight, then bend your knees as you bring them to your chest and then back out to straight? I’ve seen those offered for a modifier for regular sit ups before.
I can do them in my yoga trapeze but not on the floor. I have a deformed vertebra in my back and no extra "padding" back there so my spine just digs into whatever surface I'm on. In the trapeze that's mostly air but the deformity still causes some pain.
CamoBarbie
Peasant
Peasant

Unread post

bmw29 wrote: Wed Jul 25, 2018 6:20 pm

I can do them in my yoga trapeze but not on the floor. I have a deformed vertebra in my back and no extra "padding" back there so my spine just digs into whatever surface I'm on. In the trapeze that's mostly air but the deformity still causes some pain.
Ah that makes sense. The yoga trapeze sounds awesome. If I didn’t rent I would totally look into one of those.
bmw29
Regent
Regent

Unread post

CamoBarbie wrote: Wed Jul 25, 2018 10:17 pm

Ah that makes sense. The yoga trapeze sounds awesome. If I didn’t rent I would totally look into one of those.
I've seen people hang them from a pullup bar in a doorframe. Mine is installed in a large beam in my kitchen but they don't actually have to be screwed into anything. I also have straps to hang it over an exposed beam or a tree limb too.
CamoBarbie
Peasant
Peasant

Unread post

bmw29 wrote: Thu Jul 26, 2018 8:26 am

I've seen people hang them from a pullup bar in a doorframe. Mine is installed in a large beam in my kitchen but they don't actually have to be screwed into anything. I also have straps to hang it over an exposed beam or a tree limb too.
That’s interesting. I’ll have to look into that. Thanks for the info!
highlandmum
Regent
Regent

Unread post

CamoBarbie wrote: Thu Jul 26, 2018 11:04 am
bmw29 wrote: Thu Jul 26, 2018 8:26 am

That’s interesting. I’ll have to look into that. Thanks for the info!
What about getting a ab wheel. All you do is start with in a plank position but with your knees and lower legs on the ground, wheel yourself out , then wheel yourself back to the starting position and repeat. This will work your whole body, and is a killer workout. Look on line to fine the proper technique as I have only given the basics and if you just jump right in you may be doing it completely wrong and end up hurting yourself.
hugs
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Eat better especially dinners :(
Locked Previous topicNext topic