What do you eat for breakfast?

mrsmacgiver
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I like having a warm breakfast and I can't eat sweet things in the mornings- just can't stomach it. I mean, I guess I could force myself to and learn to enjoy it. Maybe I should.

Anyway, we have a pretty solid rotation of breakfast foods. Home made breakfast sandwiches, breakfast tacos, continental breakfast, eggs n toast, chilaquiles, arepas, cauliflower hash. That's what we make at home most of the time. But they aren't exactly "healthy".

What do YOU have?
Doodlebug
Peasant
Peasant

Unread post

Occasional breakfast burritos, but I don't really like eating breakfast food all that much. I blame working graveyard shift for that. At 6am when getting off work, the thought of breakfast would make me vomit. So, I got used to eating other foods. Like for instance, I grilled some steaks yesterday. This morning I'm having left overs.
RedBottoms

Unread post

sometimes nothing. Eggs with cheese. Maybe just some pb.
LoveAll3
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

Lately, I've been having omelettes with ham, cheese and spinach. It keeps me satisfied longer than most breakfasts.
Deleted User 670

Unread post

I generally don't eat breakfast.
cellomom26
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Coffee, turkey sausages, bacon, honey nut Cheerios, pecans, Brazil nuts.
Reedusstalker

Unread post

It depends. Sometimes I'm not hungry in the morning. Sometimes I have fruit or yogurt. On the rare times I have white bread here, I will have toast with avocado. I don't buy white bread much because I'm the only one who likes it. The husband and the minions like wheat.
mrsmacgiver
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Doodlebug wrote: Mon Jun 25, 2018 7:36 am Occasional breakfast burritos, but I don't really like eating breakfast food all that much. I blame working graveyard shift for that. At 6am when getting off work, the thought of breakfast would make me vomit. So, I got used to eating other foods. Like for instance, I grilled some steaks yesterday. This morning I'm having left overs.
That makes perfect sense, actually!
mrsmacgiver
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Reedusstalker wrote: Tue Jun 26, 2018 10:12 am It depends. Sometimes I'm not hungry in the morning. Sometimes I have fruit or yogurt. On the rare times I have white bread here, I will have toast with avocado. I don't buy white bread much because I'm the only one who likes it. The husband and the minions like wheat.
I don't know if it's true but I heard once that people who eat cold breakfasts- like yogurt and fruit- tend to be healthier and thinner.
highlandmum
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I do not eat breakfast but I really need to change that. I am planning on starting a new meal plan on Monday and that is when I will start eating breakfast.
Locked Previous topicNext topic