Check in thread

Lunachick1974
Baroness
Baroness

Unread post

I love to garden!!!
I am struggling with motivation too
CreamTop wrote: Wed Jun 27, 2018 2:10 pm I like to walk - well,I should say it’s the least offensive workout for me, lol. I need to carve out time during the day to do it, but I’m not very motivated at the moment. I like to garden too, and do that most every day.
CreamTop
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Lunachick1974 wrote: Thu Jun 28, 2018 2:18 pm I love to garden!!!
I am struggling with motivation too
CreamTop wrote: Wed Jun 27, 2018 2:10 pm I like to walk - well,I should say it’s the least offensive workout for me, lol. I need to carve out time during the day to do it, but I’m not very motivated at the moment. I like to garden too, and do that most every day.
It comes and goes, doesn’t it? Sometimes I’m just really into it and eating low calorie.......and then meh. It all goes away.
i rise.....
RedBottoms

Unread post

I am going to have to be better about my son. Just had his 11 year old check up. I got a lecture last year about his weight. He is not fat by any means but he is a little chubby and I like my doctor was proactive and wanted to deal with it early on while its easy to fix it.

She told me the good news is his BMI has stayed steady and its slightly better than last year. But she was proud it did not get worse. But he may have a high cholesterol read. We have to come back and retest with fasting. She said it will probably be fine with the retest but it makes me nervous.

He is very sedentary. We make him do some things but he is just not very self motivated. I think as a family as a whole we are going to start eating better.

The good news is he respects his pediatrician and he does listen to her. She told them no more than 2 hours of screen time a day and I doubt we are going to meet that but I did say we would do less overall and the kids are already on board with that.
RedBottoms

Unread post

hey I got my son the kid who has sensory issues and autism and HATES vegetables to eat a piece of broccoli, carrot, yellow pepper and zucchini. He gagged and cried though it but he did it. Then I made him go on a walk with me. I told him our lifestyles are changing!

He told me he wants to try a salad with cherry tomatoes tomorrow so I am making him that
RedBottoms

Unread post

I was down to 161 today.

I got my kids to eat scrambled eggs this morning and tomatos. I know that is fairly basic but for my picky kids its huge!
RedBottoms

Unread post

I lost two more pounds. I have not been even keeping to my diet as well but still lost two more pounds. I was worried it was muscle loss instead of fat loss since I have been too busy to go the gym as much since I have been doing a lot of stuff with the kids instead to get ready for school and before summer is over etc.

But Dh thinks you don't lose muscle that fast so he says its probably fat.

I am still getting steps from walking the dog and cleaning and chasing kids around a giant sunflower field lol.

I weighed in yesterday at 160.2 which was my wedding day weight roughly.
Locked Previous topicNext topic