HOLY SHIT MONKIES

Spookly
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

I logged onto the UberEats reddit because I was curious to know some stories and apparently some of the drivers got bonuses today! SOME UPWARDS TO $10K!!!

Most got anywhere between $100-500 but some actually got upwards to 4-10k!

i'M F***ing GETTING ON THAT CASH PONY AND DRIVING MORE!!!! lmao. Maybe next year I can get me some sweet 10k extra!
Spookly
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

btw, just in case yall decide to join uber or ubereats...use this code...you know you want to ;)

Code: Select all

v7pjd7m4ue 
QuantumNursing
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Spookly wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2019 9:27 pm btw, just in case yall decide to join uber or ubereats...use this code...you know you want to ;)

v7pjd7m4ue 
Did uber turn into a MLM......Why are you recruiting for them?
Spookly
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

QuantumNursing wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2019 9:29 pm
Spookly wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2019 9:27 pm btw, just in case yall decide to join uber or ubereats...use this code...you know you want to ;)

v7pjd7m4ue 
Whats MLM? And because I get a slice of that for every new driver that signs up with my code.
QuantumNursing
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Spookly wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2019 9:31 pm

v7pjd7m4ue 
Whats MLM? And because I get a slice of that for every new driver that signs up with my code.
Yuck.....just yuck
Spookly
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

QuantumNursing wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2019 9:32 pm

Yuck.....just yuck
Lol, whats with the bitchiness? Also not gonna explain what MLM is??? you the one who brought it up.
QuantumNursing
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Spookly wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2019 9:34 pm
Yuck.....just yuck
Lol, whats with the bitchiness? Also not gonna explain what MLM is??? you the one who brought it up.
You have the power of Google in your own hand. I said yuck because you used this forum to spam the group so you can get paid. How many people have you advertised to today? All of your friends and family?
Spookly
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

QuantumNursing wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2019 9:38 pm

Yuck.....just yuck
You have the power of Google in your own hand. I said yuck because you used this forum to spam the group so you can get paid. How many people have you advertised to today? All of your friends and family?
You the one who brought it up, enlighten me with your wisdom instead of your cunttitude.
And whats it matter to you? It's also not spamming btw ;) I know you're confused by that.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Yuck.....just yuck
There's another member with their etsy link in their signature.
I don't guess it's against TOS.
It would suck if everyone started pushing their stuff in here.
Spookly
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2019 9:56 pm

There's another member with their etsy link in their signature.
I don't guess it's against TOS.
It would suck if everyone started pushing their stuff in here.
Ehhh I think it might be from what I remember when this site was first created. (I could be mixing it up with cafemom's old TOS too tho)

However, I dont' necessarily consider what I did spamming, because it relates to the first topic and I'm not shoving it down multiple throats and it wasn't the focus point of the thread. QuantumNutsack just wanted to show off her snarkmode a little.
Locked Previous topicNext topic