Easy stuffed green peppers

Reedusstalker

Unread post

When I was in college, I was very poor and didn't know how to cook to save my life. One of my best friend and mine's favorite to eat is what we called, Poor man's stuffed green peppers. We would take a pound of ground beef, cook it up, cook rice and cut up green peppers then mix it all together. It is so good
anonforever
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I make that we call it stuffed pepper casserole lol. Sometimes I'll put it all in a casserole dish and melt mozzarella and tomato sauce on top. Actually thanks for the idea lol I was just sitting here thinking of what cheap meals I could make this week.
Reedusstalker wrote: Fri May 25, 2018 9:15 am When I was in college, I was very poor and didn't know how to cook to save my life. One of my best friend and mine's favorite to eat is what we called, Poor man's stuffed green peppers. We would take a pound of ground beef, cook it up, cook rice and cut up green peppers then mix it all together. It is so good
Reedusstalker

Unread post

anonforever wrote: Fri May 25, 2018 2:57 pm I make that we call it stuffed pepper casserole lol. Sometimes I'll put it all in a casserole dish and melt mozzarella and tomato sauce on top. Actually thanks for the idea lol I was just sitting here thinking of what cheap meals I could make this week.
Reedusstalker wrote: Fri May 25, 2018 9:15 am When I was in college, I was very poor and didn't know how to cook to save my life. One of my best friend and mine's favorite to eat is what we called, Poor man's stuffed green peppers. We would take a pound of ground beef, cook it up, cook rice and cut up green peppers then mix it all together. It is so good
I am now almost 39 and this is a stable in our house. We all love it lol
lunarprancer
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Reedusstalker

Unread post

Lunarprancer wrote: Sat May 26, 2018 4:54 pm Image
Did you try it?
lunarprancer
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Reedusstalker wrote: Mon May 28, 2018 8:01 pm
Lunarprancer wrote: Sat May 26, 2018 4:54 pm Image
Did you try it?
Not yet, but I'm going to.
Momtolittleg
Baroness
Baroness

Unread post

We always did ground beef, diced and stewed tomatoes and mexicorn and stuffed bell peppers with it. Except I don’t like peppers so I’d put some stuffing in the casserole dish around the peppers and eat that. One of my favorite meals!
Locked Previous topicNext topic