Hey skip!!!

mater-three
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Should I be getting notifications when I reply anon on a post like I’m a different person? Bc I am. ETA: I’m just testing my edit button.
12skipafew
Khaleesi
Regent
Regent

Unread post

What do you mean?
🤓The Admin 🤓
12skipafew
Khaleesi
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Do you mean when you reply on an anon post that you made under your screen name?

When you go anon, you are essentially a different user. The number is tied to your account but the anonymous function borrows from the guest function so you are basically a guest and a username when replying to a post.

If you reply to yourself as anon the notification will show “anon 1 replied to this post” even though it’s your post.
🤓The Admin 🤓
mater-three
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

12skipafew wrote: Fri Oct 26, 2018 7:44 pm Do you mean when you reply on an anon post that you made under your screen name?

When you go anon, you are essentially a different user. The number is tied to your account but the anonymous function borrows from the guest function so you are basically a guest and a username when replying to a post.

If you reply to yourself as anon the notification will show “anon 1 replied to this post” even though it’s your post.
Exactly what I meant and thanks for the explanation:)
Locked Previous topicNext topic