Can’t post on News & Politics

Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I don’t have this issue on Mom’s Confessions, so I don’t know what it’s about, but if I try to post on News & Politics I get a warning from GoDaddy saying

“Access Denied - GoDaddy Website Firewall

If you are the site owner (or you manage this site), please whitelist your IP or if you think this block is an error please open a support ticket and make sure to include the block details (displayed in the box below), so we can assist you in troubleshooting the issue.“
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
12skipafew
Khaleesi
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I need to adjust the firewall, it’s viewing you (and others) as a threat for some reason. It really should only trigger that message for spammers, bad bots, and hackers.

My guess is that the amount of refreshing and page switching one person can do in a small period of time on a forum triggers a suspicious response that activates the firewall.
🤓The Admin 🤓
morgan
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

12skipafew wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2019 11:49 pm I need to adjust the firewall, it’s viewing you (and others) as a threat for some reason. It really should only trigger that message for spammers, bad bots, and hackers.

My guess is that the amount of refreshing and page switching one person can do in a small period of time on a forum triggers a suspicious response that activates the firewall.
Smart site.
KAG
Mean Girl
Locked Previous topicNext topic