Does anyone know...

mater-three
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Why I am getting signed out of the forum 5-7 times a day? I’ve never had this issue before. I’ll be in the middle of a post and it will kick back to the White scheme and demand I sign in to reply. What’s up? Does anyone know?
12skipafew
Khaleesi
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Make sure that you have “remember me” checked and then try clearing your board cookies.

You can clear board cookies by scrolling all the way to the bottom of the screen and clicking the trash can at the bottom, then delete cookies.
🤓The Admin 🤓
mater-three
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

12skipafew wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2019 10:58 am Make sure that you have “remember me” checked and then try clearing your board cookies.

You can clear board cookies by scrolling all the way to the bottom of the screen and clicking the trash can at the bottom, then delete cookies.
I’ll let you know. Thanks Skip.
mater-three
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

12skipafew wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2019 10:58 am Make sure that you have “remember me” checked and then try clearing your board cookies.

It did help but could the fact that my browser keeps crashing have something to do with it?
12skipafew
Khaleesi
Regent
Regent

Unread post

It could, which browser are you using?
mater-three wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 10:21 am

It did help but could the fact that my browser keeps crashing have something to do with it?
🤓The Admin 🤓
mater-three
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

12skipafew wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 10:22 am It could, which browser are you using?

Adblock. Sorry I just realized the girls put this on for me. I realize the issue now. I’ll switch back to safari
12skipafew
Khaleesi
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Ok cool, Adblock was probably blocking cookies too which would cause you to be logged out.
mater-three wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 10:23 am
12skipafew wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 10:22 am It could, which browser are you using?

Adblock. Sorry I just realized the girls put this on for me. I realize the issue now. I’ll switch back to safari
🤓The Admin 🤓
Locked Previous topicNext topic