If You Have Any Suggestions or Feature Requests Leave Them Here!

User avatar
mojogirl
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent
Posts: 2766
Joined: Sat Sep 15, 2018 3:20 pm

Unread post

would love another dark style, like H20, but better. the pink is really glaring and the blue of the usernames is really hard to see. it looks like the username colors are the same on all styles so maybe that's not possible.

hope your mom is doing ok!
User avatar
12skipafew
Khaleesi
Regent
Regent
Posts: 2757
Joined: Mon May 21, 2018 9:02 pm

Unread post

I’ll see what I can find, I actually hate H2O because of the pink. The username colors are more difficult because even if I change them they are the same so I need to find a color that looks ok with all of them.
mojogirl wrote:
Mon Jul 15, 2019 12:01 pm
would love another dark style, like H20, but better. the pink is really glaring and the blue of the usernames is really hard to see. it looks like the username colors are the same on all styles so maybe that's not possible.

hope your mom is doing ok!
🤓The Admin 🤓
User avatar
mojogirl
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent
Posts: 2766
Joined: Sat Sep 15, 2018 3:20 pm

Unread post

Yeah, the pink is the most unpleasant. But Reddit taught me to love the dark background. So much easier on the eyes when reading.
12skipafew wrote:
Mon Jul 15, 2019 7:40 pm
I’ll see what I can find, I actually hate H2O because of the pink. The username colors are more difficult because even if I change them they are the same so I need to find a color that looks ok with all of them.
mojogirl wrote:
Mon Jul 15, 2019 12:01 pm
would love another dark style, like H20, but better. the pink is really glaring and the blue of the usernames is really hard to see. it looks like the username colors are the same on all styles so maybe that's not possible.

hope your mom is doing ok!
User avatar
12skipafew
Khaleesi
Regent
Regent
Posts: 2757
Joined: Mon May 21, 2018 9:02 pm

Unread post

I changed the colors around a bit, is it better now?
mojogirl wrote:
Mon Jul 15, 2019 7:49 pm
Yeah, the pink is the most unpleasant. But Reddit taught me to love the dark background. So much easier on the eyes when reading.
12skipafew wrote:
Mon Jul 15, 2019 7:40 pm
I’ll see what I can find, I actually hate H2O because of the pink. The username colors are more difficult because even if I change them they are the same so I need to find a color that looks ok with all of them.
mojogirl wrote:
Mon Jul 15, 2019 12:01 pm
would love another dark style, like H20, but better. the pink is really glaring and the blue of the usernames is really hard to see. it looks like the username colors are the same on all styles so maybe that's not possible.

hope your mom is doing ok!
🤓The Admin 🤓
User avatar
mojogirl
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent
Posts: 2766
Joined: Sat Sep 15, 2018 3:20 pm

Unread post

Yes!!! So much better! Thank you!
12skipafew wrote:
Mon Jul 15, 2019 8:46 pm
I changed the colors around a bit, is it better now?
mojogirl wrote:
Mon Jul 15, 2019 7:49 pm
Yeah, the pink is the most unpleasant. But Reddit taught me to love the dark background. So much easier on the eyes when reading.
12skipafew wrote:
Mon Jul 15, 2019 7:40 pm
I’ll see what I can find, I actually hate H2O because of the pink. The username colors are more difficult because even if I change them they are the same so I need to find a color that looks ok with all of them.
User avatar
carterscutie85
Queen Mother
Queen Mother
Posts: 9395
Joined: Mon May 21, 2018 10:19 am

Unread post

Why am I light blue now? CHANGE IT BACK! lol.
Image
User avatar
12skipafew
Khaleesi
Regent
Regent
Posts: 2757
Joined: Mon May 21, 2018 9:02 pm

Unread post

Registered users are light blue so that people who use H2O can see usernames.
carterscutie85 wrote:
Mon Jul 15, 2019 9:01 pm
Why am I light blue now? CHANGE IT BACK! lol.
🤓The Admin 🤓
Deleted User 1186

Unread post

Hi Skip,

Seems the ads are so big it's causing issues reading the quote boxes. I have to use an app on my phone to block all ads to read the site correctly. Just thought I'd let you know
User avatar
12skipafew
Khaleesi
Regent
Regent
Posts: 2757
Joined: Mon May 21, 2018 9:02 pm

Unread post

Every time I move the ads to where I want them, google changes it to how they want them “based on performance.” They changed the way placement with ads are done so I will be talking to one of their account specialists in about a week to figure it out. I’m not happy at all with the ads and if I wasn’t about to renew hosting I would just turn them off altogether.
Ksal2349 wrote:
Mon Jul 15, 2019 9:12 pm
Hi Skip,

Seems the ads are so big it's causing issues reading the quote boxes. I have to use an app on my phone to block all ads to read the site correctly. Just thought I'd let you know
🤓The Admin 🤓
Thelma Harper
Queen Mother
Queen Mother
Posts: 9624
Joined: Sun Jun 03, 2018 12:46 pm

Unread post

News and politics shouldn't ever have posts locked and reports should not be allowed.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic