If You Have Any Suggestions or Feature Requests Leave Them Here!

mater-three
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

My only complaint about the group is the darn log out button is too close to the notification bell and my big thumbs keep logging me out instead of showing the notifications. I’m pretty sure this can’t be changed but I just had to say it. ☺️
jas
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

water<wine wrote: Fri Jun 07, 2019 1:46 am more options than just a like button, laughing, dislike, shocked, etc. that would be cool if possible.
Def need a "WTF" button.
12skipafew
Khaleesi
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Which style are you on? Each one has the log out button in a different spot.
mater-three wrote: Fri Jun 07, 2019 3:11 am My only complaint about the group is the darn log out button is too close to the notification bell and my big thumbs keep logging me out instead of showing the notifications. I’m pretty sure this can’t be changed but I just had to say it. ☺️
🤓The Admin 🤓
mater-three
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

12skipafew wrote: Fri Jun 07, 2019 6:15 am Which style are you on? Each one has the log out button in a different spot.
mater-three wrote: Fri Jun 07, 2019 3:11 am My only complaint about the group is the darn log out button is too close to the notification bell and my big thumbs keep logging me out instead of showing the notifications. I’m pretty sure this can’t be changed but I just had to say it. ☺️
Simplicity
12skipafew
Khaleesi
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I can play around with it and see if I can move it but I’m not sure if I’ll be able to. It looks like simplicity and Latte have the log out buttons in the same spot and they just so happened to be my free styles so I don’t know how much customization I can do with them.
mater-three wrote: Fri Jun 07, 2019 7:41 am
12skipafew wrote: Fri Jun 07, 2019 6:15 am Which style are you on? Each one has the log out button in a different spot.
Simplicity
🤓The Admin 🤓
12skipafew
Khaleesi
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I’ve found one extension that has those options but it’s really old so I don’t think it will work with our version of phpbb. There have been a lot of requests though so hopefully someone will make a free one I can use sooner or later.
water<wine wrote: Fri Jun 07, 2019 1:46 am more options than just a like button, laughing, dislike, shocked, etc. that would be cool if possible.
🤓The Admin 🤓
mater-three
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

12skipafew wrote: Fri Jun 07, 2019 8:02 am I can play around with it and see if I can move it but I’m not sure if I’ll be able to. It looks like simplicity and Latte have the log out buttons in the same spot and they just so happened to be my free styles so I don’t know how much customization I can do with them.
mater-three wrote: Fri Jun 07, 2019 7:41 am

Simplicity
Actually I changed it. I don’t know what this is because it doesn’t say and I’m not tech-savvy but it gives me a lot of color options and I picked the black. I like it much better as it’s easier on my old eyes. Thanks though!
12skipafew
Khaleesi
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I finally got around to adding a forum list. Sorry it took so long!
DB6D8AD4-6ED7-4AF5-A0FA-148E965392BF.jpeg
LostTheSlipper wrote: Tue May 07, 2019 11:17 am I'd like to request a forum list either at the top or along the side or as a drop down or whatever, that makes it accessible to get to any of the main forum topic pages from any page. I hate having to click "Board Index" then go through the blocks. A nice easy text list would be nice if it's possible and not too much trouble.

Thanks.
🤓The Admin 🤓
LostTheSlipper
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

12skipafew wrote: Fri Jun 07, 2019 8:19 am I finally got around to adding a forum list. Sorry it took so long!

DB6D8AD4-6ED7-4AF5-A0FA-148E965392BF.jpeg
LostTheSlipper wrote: Tue May 07, 2019 11:17 am I'd like to request a forum list either at the top or along the side or as a drop down or whatever, that makes it accessible to get to any of the main forum topic pages from any page. I hate having to click "Board Index" then go through the blocks. A nice easy text list would be nice if it's possible and not too much trouble.

Thanks.
That's awesome. Thanks! (And no worries on how long it took.)
Beachbrat
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Rosehawk wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 11:48 pm Another idea that might be easier: Notification when someone comments on a post you've created.

Several times now I've made a post, then forgotten all about it. Once I do remember and get back to it there's several replies that I never saw.
To add to this... notification when quoted when anonymous (maybe i just turned off that option 🤷)
Locked Previous topicNext topic