If You Have Any Suggestions or Feature Requests Leave Them Here!

honeyrder
Countess
Countess

Unread post

Will there ever be a way to have a private group that doesn't require a password? Like you have to just join and be a member to read and reply?
12skipafew
Khaleesi
Regent
Regent

Unread post

A better group system would be a modification that I have to pay for so possibly in the future but not right now. Those types of major changes cost a lot to build.
honeyrder wrote: Thu May 02, 2019 7:01 pm Will there ever be a way to have a private group that doesn't require a password? Like you have to just join and be a member to read and reply?
🤓The Admin 🤓
12skipafew
Khaleesi
Regent
Regent

Unread post

You can have a hidden group but to do that I need a list of members to add to the group. It might be a work around until then.
honeyrder wrote: Thu May 02, 2019 7:01 pm Will there ever be a way to have a private group that doesn't require a password? Like you have to just join and be a member to read and reply?
🤓The Admin 🤓
honeyrder
Countess
Countess

Unread post

I'm thinking about it. I figured there was going to be a money issue for the other option. 🤷🏼‍♀️
12skipafew wrote: Fri May 03, 2019 9:34 am You can have a hidden group but to do that I need a list of members to add to the group. It might be a work around until then.
LostTheSlipper
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I'd like to request a forum list either at the top or along the side or as a drop down or whatever, that makes it accessible to get to any of the main forum topic pages from any page. I hate having to click "Board Index" then go through the blocks. A nice easy text list would be nice if it's possible and not too much trouble.

Thanks.
12skipafew
Khaleesi
Regent
Regent

Unread post

That’s a great idea! I’ll look around to see if there is anything I can find to implement this.
LostTheSlipper wrote: Tue May 07, 2019 11:17 am I'd like to request a forum list either at the top or along the side or as a drop down from the top or whatever, that makes it accessible to get to any of the main forum topic pages from any page. I hate having to click "Board Index" then go through the blocks. A nice easy text list would be nice if it's possible and not too much trouble.

Thanks.
🤓The Admin 🤓
hugs
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Not a suggestion but a question,
Does it show any where when members are signed in or who is online/in the site?
Thank you :)
12skipafew
Khaleesi
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I have the who’s online turned off so people don’t attempt to guess who anons are.
hugs wrote: Fri May 17, 2019 9:26 am Not a suggestion but a question,
🤓The Admin 🤓
hugs
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

12skipafew wrote: Fri May 17, 2019 11:43 am I have the who’s online turned off so people don’t attempt to guess who anons are.
hugs wrote: Fri May 17, 2019 9:26 am Not a suggestion but a question,
Oh .. didn't realize those would/are connected :(
I kind of like to see who is in the forum .. Thank you :)
Deleted User 1074

Unread post

more options than just a like button, laughing, dislike, shocked, etc. that would be cool if possible.
Locked Previous topicNext topic