If You Have Any Suggestions or Feature Requests Leave Them Here!

thunderkiss65
Regent
Regent

Unread post

12skipafew wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2019 7:26 pm I can look into doing something like that
thunderkiss65 wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2019 7:15 pm Im not sure how accessible it would be or the cost, but if it's not too costly, I would love a like button that expands to expressions. Like they have it on Facebook. There are a lot of times when I just want to laugh at a reply and not have to quote the person. Or make a sad face gesture accordingly.
Thank you skip.
KendallsMom
Spoiled SAHM
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

thunderkiss65 wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2019 7:15 pm Im not sure how accessible it would be or the cost, but if it's not too costly, I would love a like button that expands to expressions. Like they have it on Facebook. There are a lot of times when I just want to laugh at a reply and not have to quote the person. Or make a sad face gesture accordingly.
This all the way! I've been thinking about that for a while. A lot of times I want to acknowledge a post without " liking" it. I'd like to express surprise, anger, sadness, etc..

That would be great.
Aletheia
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Re: the new points system

1. Can we have an option that let's us automatically donate some of our points (if we have them available) to the person who wrote a reply, when we click the thumbs up 'like' icon?

2. Can we have an option to display on the left, by a poster's name (for example:
KendallsMom
Duchess
Duchess
)

The number of points they've donated to us or stolen from us?

3. Could the odds of a successful robbery decrease if you've already stolen from that person recently? It would incentivise thieves to do fewer but bigger thefts, stalk their targets, pick lottery winners in the seconds between them winning and getting to the bank, etc. Make it more game-like and less boringly mechanistic.
29again
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Could there be a button at the bottom to go to the next/previous post in the forum, rather than having to go back to the front page of the forum?
Expand your thinking

It’s possible to disagree with an article and not respond with a personal attack you know.
Try it.
Mnb1981
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

A block option and even a way to block them even if they're anonymous
Rosehawk
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

I have no idea if this is even possible, but I wish there was some way to mark posts that you've read and DON'T want to read again, or see that it's "new". I don't know if I'm even making sense.....
I used to be a people person
Then people ruined it
12skipafew
Khaleesi
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I'm not sure if there is anyway I can hide a topic like that, I can look into it though.
Rosehawk wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 1:33 am I have no idea if this is even possible, but I wish there was some way to mark posts that you've read and DON'T want to read again, or see that it's "new". I don't know if I'm even making sense.....
🤓The Admin 🤓
12skipafew
Khaleesi
Regent
Regent

Unread post

A block extension was talked about but it ended up costing too much and not enough people were interested to justify the cost. Plus, it would end up outing anons if you were able to block certain users completely.
Mnb1981 wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2019 10:56 am A block option and even a way to block them even if they're anonymous
🤓The Admin 🤓
12skipafew
Khaleesi
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I will look into that, I may be able to find a free extension that does it already. It seems to be a popular feature on a lot of forums.
29again wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2019 3:44 pm Could there be a button at the bottom to go to the next/previous post in the forum, rather than having to go back to the front page of the forum?
🤓The Admin 🤓
12skipafew
Khaleesi
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I really can't do anything to add features to the points extension. It was a free one and the developer isn't even working on it anymore so it's a what you see is what you get kind of thing. I am looking into getting some mods that will work with the extension though.
Aletheia wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2019 3:12 am Re: the new points system

1. Can we have an option that let's us automatically donate some of our points (if we have them available) to the person who wrote a reply, when we click the thumbs up 'like' icon?

2. Can we have an option to display on the left, by a poster's name (for example:
KendallsMom
Duchess
Duchess
)

The number of points they've donated to us or stolen from us?

3. Could the odds of a successful robbery decrease if you've already stolen from that person recently? It would incentivise thieves to do fewer but bigger thefts, stalk their targets, pick lottery winners in the seconds between them winning and getting to the bank, etc. Make it more game-like and less boringly mechanistic.
🤓The Admin 🤓
Locked Previous topicNext topic