If You Have Any Suggestions or Feature Requests Leave Them Here!

User avatar
12skipafew
Khaleesi
Regent
Regent
Posts: 2360
Joined: Mon May 21, 2018 9:02 pm

Unread post Fri Mar 08, 2019 6:17 pm

If you have any suggestions for the forum or any feature requests, please leave them here! I wanna know what you guys think and if there is anything that you all want added.
🤓The Admin 🤓
User avatar
mojogirl
Donated
Donated
Duchess
Duchess
Posts: 1701
Joined: Sat Sep 15, 2018 3:20 pm

Unread post Mon Apr 08, 2019 2:28 pm

What is this "Cash on hand" and "Donate" and "Start Robbery" stuff that's showing up under people's avi's?

Also, can you please "accidentally" get rid of the Thanks Toplist (aka popularity contest). That stupid list caused so much drama on cafemom. There's people here who don't need their egos stroked anymore than they already are. How much money do you want to get rid of it?? I will sponsor it's non-existence.
User avatar
MonarchMom
Duchess
Duchess
Posts: 1790
Joined: Sat May 26, 2018 8:52 pm

Unread post Mon Apr 08, 2019 2:37 pm

Is it possible to block a user completely? As in not see the new topics threads they post, as well as their responses on posts?
User avatar
12skipafew
Khaleesi
Regent
Regent
Posts: 2360
Joined: Mon May 21, 2018 9:02 pm

Unread post Mon Apr 08, 2019 2:42 pm

The only option that we have at them moment is the Foe feature. It would cost me around $600 to make a total block extension and it could potentially cause issues with the anonymous extension so it's not an option yet.
MonarchMom wrote:
Mon Apr 08, 2019 2:37 pm
Is it possible to block a user completely? As in not see the new topics threads they post, as well as their responses on posts?
🤓The Admin 🤓
mommy_jules
Duchess
Duchess
Posts: 1683
Joined: Wed May 23, 2018 8:47 am

Unread post Mon Apr 08, 2019 4:07 pm

I liked the thumbs down option CM had at one time. Get enough dislikes and it collapses the comment/post.
If they respect you, respect them. If they disrespect you, still respect them. Don't allow the actions of others to decrease your good manners, because you represent yourself not others.
Deleted User 473

Unread post Mon Apr 08, 2019 7:06 pm

Mommy_jules wrote:
Mon Apr 08, 2019 4:07 pm
I liked the thumbs down option CM had at one time. Get enough dislikes and it collapses the comment/post.
They would all gang up on people they dislike and do that to them. Not a good idea.
User avatar
thunderkiss65
Duchess
Duchess
Posts: 1699
Joined: Wed Oct 17, 2018 11:32 am

Unread post Mon Apr 08, 2019 7:15 pm

Im not sure how accessible it would be or the cost, but if it's not too costly, I would love a like button that expands to expressions. Like they have it on Facebook. There are a lot of times when I just want to laugh at a reply and not have to quote the person. Or make a sad face gesture accordingly.
User avatar
Poietes
Duchess
Duchess
Posts: 1896
Joined: Thu May 24, 2018 11:57 am

Unread post Mon Apr 08, 2019 7:18 pm

thunderkiss65 wrote:
Mon Apr 08, 2019 7:15 pm
Im not sure how accessible it would be or the cost, but if it's not too costly, I would love a like button that expands to expressions. Like they have it on Facebook. There are a lot of times when I just want to laugh at a reply and not have to quote the person. Or make a sad face gesture accordingly.
This 👆 Only if it's feasible. I don't want you spending a bunch of money for silly things.
”Just because you can doesn’t mean you should.”
User avatar
thunderkiss65
Duchess
Duchess
Posts: 1699
Joined: Wed Oct 17, 2018 11:32 am

Unread post Mon Apr 08, 2019 7:22 pm

Poietes wrote:
Mon Apr 08, 2019 7:18 pm
thunderkiss65 wrote:
Mon Apr 08, 2019 7:15 pm
Im not sure how accessible it would be or the cost, but if it's not too costly, I would love a like button that expands to expressions. Like they have it on Facebook. There are a lot of times when I just want to laugh at a reply and not have to quote the person. Or make a sad face gesture accordingly.
This 👆 Only if it's feasible. I don't want you spending a bunch of money for silly things.
Yes! Don't do it if it's a lot of money. If it's cheap and easy to do, then I would love that option.
User avatar
12skipafew
Khaleesi
Regent
Regent
Posts: 2360
Joined: Mon May 21, 2018 9:02 pm

Unread post Mon Apr 08, 2019 7:26 pm

I can look into doing something like that
thunderkiss65 wrote:
Mon Apr 08, 2019 7:15 pm
Im not sure how accessible it would be or the cost, but if it's not too costly, I would love a like button that expands to expressions. Like they have it on Facebook. There are a lot of times when I just want to laugh at a reply and not have to quote the person. Or make a sad face gesture accordingly.
🤓The Admin 🤓
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic